Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jonas Jennings @ RT in 09'???

• gore4prez
  • Info N/A
Jonas Jennings even sucks in madden
I think its about time for a
Originally posted by abowers1984:
During an interview on the Razor and Mr. T - Kevin Lynch stated that, according to Scott McCloughan, Jonas Jennings is still on the 49er's roster and he plans on keeping it that way... which is why they have not been searching for a starting RT for next year.

Due to his injury problems however, they are planning on restructuring his contract - most likely to make it much more incentivized. While I didnt truly feel that he would be on the 9er's roster next, I did state several times on the zone that I felt renegotiating his contract would be much more prudent move given his talent level compared to those on the market right now.

So once again Webzone... I told ya so!!!

You spoke too soon. Sorry. BUMP
That I did... It'll never happen again.

So who do you guys predict will grab Super Bowl MVP for the niners this year???

My senses tell me Nate Clements - 7 tkls 2 ints 1 taken back to the house...
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Why are you guys bashing JJ? He was a Niner!!!

Yeah, but he was only a "part-timer".

Part timer hell he wasn't even that. The only you could classify him as a PT'er is cause they don't have a classification for Lack of Time. Out of 5 seasons he has 10 full games on the field. Ummmmm that don't even qualify for Part Time salary.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Why are you guys bashing JJ? He was a Niner!!!

Yeah, but he was only a "part-timer".

Part timer hell he wasn't even that. The only you could classify him as a PT'er is cause they don't have a classification for Lack of Time. Out of 5 seasons he has 10 full games on the field. Ummmmm that don't even qualify for Part Time salary.

~Ceadder

Na na na na na na na na na na na na "GLASSMAN"
Wow I thought he played a few more games all the way through then that? I believe ya ceadder lol
Jennings is gone. He could never stay healthy, so he couldn't really play. I think his NFL days are behind him. Enough said.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by abowers1984:
During an interview on the Razor and Mr. T - Kevin Lynch stated that, according to Scott McCloughan, Jonas Jennings is still on the 49er's roster and he plans on keeping it that way... which is why they have not been searching for a starting RT for next year.

Due to his injury problems however, they are planning on restructuring his contract - most likely to make it much more incentivized. While I didnt truly feel that he would be on the 9er's roster next, I did state several times on the zone that I felt renegotiating his contract would be much more prudent move given his talent level compared to those on the market right now.

So once again Webzone... I told ya so!!!

KID9R

Veteran

Feb 9, 2009 at 17:30:47 Edit - Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start him: 17%
Backup: 14%
Cut Him: 69%

Total Votes: 496

I'm hopping that we resign Jonas to new contract, one that has a low salary but can go up with playing time insentives; ie not getting hurt. IMO he's are best run blocker when healthy.

Also assuming that we don't get a OT in the first round or free agency, do we even start Jonas knowing that he'll probably miss half the season and we'll lose are all important "O line continuity"?

I say start him, work him and abuse him.

Who told who so?
  • ZRF80
Hehehehe............fools.
Originally posted by Carney16:
I think its about time for a
Well... I hate to be the one to bring this back to life...but.. if Jennings hasn't signed with anyone, I say we bring him for the vetran minimum.. With Marvel Smith looking like bust, why not try to bring back mr. glass....
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Well... I hate to be the one to bring this back to life...but.. if Jennings hasn't signed with anyone, I say we bring him for the vetran minimum.. With Marvel Smith looking like bust, why not try to bring back mr. glass....

Originally posted by jreff22:

Hell... He can't be any worse then Simms can he??
Originally posted by jreff22:

Hell... He can't be any worse then Simms can he??

Yes if he gets hurt AGAIN, I don't want any of Nolan's garbage back here.
Originally posted by gore4prez:
Jonas Jennings even sucks in madden

I got the Roster Update for Madden '08 on my computer and surprise surprise the f**ker was on the IR