LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Jonas Jennings @ RT in 09'???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ZRF80:

You are a sick man.
...?!?!? No,no,no,NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Get rid of that malingering SCHMUCK already.

I am so sick and tired of hearing JJ's name mentioned in 9er talk already. We need to move the truck on from that guy. I don't see how people can CONTINUE to name others that "should" be cut when this guys sticks out like a sore ankle. *pun intended*

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

I am so sick and tired of hearing JJ's name mentioned in 9er talk already. We need to move the truck on from that guy. I don't see how people can CONTINUE to name others that "should" be cut when this guys sticks out like a sore ankle. *pun intended*

~Ceadder

Caedder...you can relax. ZRF80 is just pulling your chain by bumping an OLD thread. Jonas Jennings is gone. History. Outta here.

You should be ashamed ZRF80.
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
I'm not sure what you people are talking about, but he's not on the niners roster. I think lynch was drinking again. check the website.
Jennings was released by the 49ers on March 27, 2009.

[ Edited by Rojo49 on Jul 31, 2009 at 22:22:53 ]
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by ZRF80:

You are a sick man.

~Ceadder

Caedder...you can relax. ZRF80 is just pulling your chain by bumping an OLD thread. Jonas Jennings is gone. History. Outta here.

got hit with delayed April Fools joke bomb.

I completely forgot he was gone, well okay not entirely true. I thought that someone embedded a steel rod in his fat arse an McCloughan activated one of those junkyard electromagnet cranes to pick him off the floor.

In any case ZRF80 got me with this one.

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

got hit with delayed April Fools joke bomb.

I completely forgot he was gone, well okay not entirely true. I thought that someone embedded a steel rod in his fat arse an McCloughan activated one of those junkyard electromagnet cranes to pick him off the floor.

In any case ZRF80 got me with this one.

~Ceadder

Damn ceadder ya got hit wit the ghost of glassmans past lol! When jj was healthy he was very good. But he was on the bench rehabbing more then anything
Originally posted by Rojo49:
Jennings was released by the 49ers on March 27, 2009.

i know right,

wow fail

Why are you guys bashing JJ? He was a Niner!!!

Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Why are you guys bashing JJ? He was a Niner!!!

Yeah, but he was only a "part-timer".
  • gore4prez
  • Info N/A
Jonas Jennings even sucks in madden
I think its about time for a
Share 49ersWebzone