There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jonas Jennings @ RT in 09'???

Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by SJniner7:
JJ is solid when he's healthy, probably one of the leading tackles. But, he never stays healthy!

Yup!

Thats the thing about Jonas, he is pretty damn good.... when he is healthy!

The problem is that he always goes on IR with a bruised vagina.



QFT!
I blame Dennis Erickson and Kurt Warner
The club is waiting on his shoulder to heal!!! Everyone is worried about him still being on the roster, do some research and figure it out, this news came out weeks ago.
  • windawest
  • Info N/A
Mr Glass will be cut, no pun intended. LOL
This team WILL NOT be playing in January.


BOOK IT.
  • wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
Whats wrong with him? Injury wise.
Originally posted by wolfpack219:
Whats wrong with him? Injury wise.

genetics
  • wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Hammerthrow99:
Originally posted by wolfpack219:
Whats wrong with him? Injury wise.

genetics

That sucks! LOL
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,755
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by abowers1984:
During an interview on the Razor and Mr. T - Kevin Lynch stated that, according to Scott McCloughan, Jonas Jennings is still on the 49er's roster and he plans on keeping it that way... which is why they have not been searching for a starting RT for next year.

Due to his injury problems however, they are planning on restructuring his contract - most likely to make it much more incentivized. While I didnt truly feel that he would be on the 9er's roster next, I did state several times on the zone that I felt renegotiating his contract would be much more prudent move given his talent level compared to those on the market right now.

So once again Webzone... I told ya so!!!

WHAT IS THAT suppose to mean? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to post this. JJ is staying on the team.

Show me one post in Niner talk, or on the Zone for that matter that does take rocket scientist qualifications?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,890
Originally posted by Hammerthrow99:
He'll be cut, 9ers are waiting on his shoulder to heal.
Glonas Glass Glennings needs to take a long walk off a short pier
Originally posted by Hammerthrow99:
The club is waiting on his shoulder to heal!!! Everyone is worried about him still being on the roster, do some research and figure it out, this news came out weeks ago.


That sucks, I had alot of hopes for him. Oh well good riddance
Originally posted by NinerGM:
This team WILL NOT be playing in January.


BOOK IT.

Originally posted by Chief49er:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by abowers1984:
During an interview on the Razor and Mr. T - Kevin Lynch stated that, according to Scott McCloughan, Jonas Jennings is still on the 49er's roster and he plans on keeping it that way... which is why they have not been searching for a starting RT for next year.

Due to his injury problems however, they are planning on restructuring his contract - most likely to make it much more incentivized. While I didnt truly feel that he would be on the 9er's roster next, I did state several times on the zone that I felt renegotiating his contract would be much more prudent move given his talent level compared to those on the market right now.

So once again Webzone... I told ya so!!!

WHAT IS THAT suppose to mean? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to post this. JJ is staying on the team.

Show me one post in Niner talk, or on the Zone for that matter that does take rocket scientist qualifications?

thats my point.
i hope his backup isnt injury prone.


let all of us keep the memory of kerny dislocating his shoulder fresh in our minds.

[ Edited by Allx9er on Mar 4, 2009 at 22:23:57 ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home