LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Evans Just SIGNED CONTRACT with the 49ers!!! (Updated)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Or did you mean Evening news?
odd

[ Edited by solidg2000 on Mar 3, 2009 at 09:13:34 ]
I meant Evans you sarcastic freaks.
Even Flow-Pearl Jam?
  • cgida
  • Veteran
What!!! No private jet?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I just have one question... who the f*ck is Demetric Evans?
can we stop looking at DEs and start looking for Nose tackles and Right tackles?
Originally posted by TX9R:

You don't play Madden?

He's a 295 lb DE

Played for Washington

[ Edited by King49er on Mar 3, 2009 at 12:34:46 ]
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
can we stop looking at DEs and start looking for Nose tackles and Right tackles?

Thank you.

It's often overlooked but a solid Offense can contribute on the other side of the ball even when they are not on the field.

Case in point the '99 Rams. They were not all that an a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos, Defensively. But that Offense was so potent that the Defense fed off it mentally.

Yeah the Defense could use some help but our worst unit is by far and away our Offense. I'm sick of seeing nothing done to rectify that problem on the Line.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Mar 3, 2009 at 12:52:56 ]

There's no good NT's in FA. Get a clue.
he's not that good of a player I don't even see the point in this signing
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TX9R:
who?? Bring in another backup from another team and expect him to be a starter with us! This is how McD*ck thinks! This is a disappointing off season so far! We still have jonas as our RT. How many games u guys think he would be good for? 3??

what a joke!!
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Thank you.

It's often overlooked but a solid Offense can contribute on the other side of the ball even when they are not on the field.

Case in point the '99 Rams. They were not all that an a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos, Defensively. But that Offense was so potent that the Defense fed off it mentally.

Yeah the Defense could use some help but our worst unit is by far and away our Offense. I'm sick of seeing nothing done to rectify that problem on the Line.

~Ceadder

If we don't sign a tackle in free agency, you can bet your bottom dollar we'll be addressing that need in the draft. The team is well aware of the hole there. And don't forget we've got young and developing players there. We'll be alright.
Share 49ersWebzone