LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 160 users in the forums

49ers Fancast - In Your Ears and In Your Face

Shop Find 49ers gear online
BTW, nice job guys
Pretty good job with the site.
How did this thread get one poster banned,and one at 85 percent? What the hell is wrong with people..
keep up the good work man!

-9fA
dope
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
keep up the good work man!

-9fA
  • indianajim
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Trajik1:
dope

THAT is helpful. Not to mention extremely intelligent.
  • indianajim
  • Info N/A
Episode Eight: 49ers Draft Review With James Darnell

Yes, James Darnell, staff writer here at 49ers Webzone, joins us to review the 49ers 2009 Draft Class.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by indianajim:
Episode Eight: 49ers Draft Review With James Darnell

Yes, James Darnell, staff writer here at 49ers Webzone, joins us to review the 49ers 2009 Draft Class.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Nice job, I see, or shall I say, heard a lot of potential. I'll be checking back regularly.

• indianajim
  • Info N/A
Thanks for the compliments, and for listening.

Just posted: 6-08-09: Episode Nine: Discussing Offseason Developments
  • indianajim
  • Info N/A
Just Posted

7-12-09: Episode Ten: Release Schedule and Feedback

Listener asks about the upcoming battle between Smith and Hill, and I get a little ranty about the Wildcat.
Originally posted by indianajim:
Just Posted

7-12-09: Episode Ten: Release Schedule and Feedback

Listener asks about the upcoming battle between Smith and Hill, and I get a little ranty about the Wildcat.

Completely agree with your assessment, and have been spouting off the same opinion on deaf ears. Very good listen, and it's a shame that the haters will probably lose focus after the first 30 seconds.
  • indianajim
  • Info N/A
Thanks, oldman9er! Appreciate you're continued listenership, as always.

And just to back up what I've been saying about Shaun Hill, there is this from Dan Brown's blog at the Mercury News, talking about the new 2009 prospectus from Football Outsiders. This was posted on the QB competition forum, but I'll repost it here:

Notably, even Shaun Hill takes a hit. The quarterback won over fans – and the locker room — with his gutsy play down the stretch, but the book writes:

"Much has been made of Hill’s 7-3 record as the 49ers starter, but it is misguided enthusiasm. Two of his wins came against last year’s 2-14 Rams. Two more came against teams with nothing to play for, including the 2007 Bucca neers, who were actively resting all their players. That leaves Hill with a win over the Bengals in 2007 and vic tories over the Bills and Jets last year, in which the team scored a combined 54 points. Color us impressed."
Share 49ersWebzone