LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:

When? December 28th, 2008

Where?
San Francisco (Game being broadcast on FOX)

When? 1 pm PST

*** This Thread Will Be Merged With The Gameday Thread on Dec. 28th ***
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Have at it...

GO NINERS!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Victory is ours
We got this. Singletary will rally the troops and we will win.
I think we should beat Washington, but even if we don't that come-back win against the Rams will leave a smile on my face as we head into the off-season.

For the first time in two years I'll have realistic hope for big things to come from my team. A win against Washington would just be the icing on the cake.
7-9 is very possible,even tough we missed the playoffs,we've gotten so much better since last year,and with a pass rush next year and a RT,hopefully we can spring into the post-season next year...
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by King49er:
7-9 is very possible,even tough we missed the playoffs,we've gotten so much better since last year,and with a pass rush next year and a RT,hopefully we can spring into the post-season next year...

Don't forget a FS
  • kodiak49er
  • Info N/A
YES FINNALLY!!! the army cant hold me back from my team forever...im on leave and my wife got me tix for x-mas..woot woot! oh ill be there!
This is the last home stand. You think the players wont play balls out for their coach.

Not to mention Gore and Snyder will prolly be back on the line up.

I think Nate can lock down Santana Moss, Manny should be fine against Cooley. The only thing that worries me is Clinton Portis.

Originally posted by wshaheen321:
Originally posted by King49er:

Don't forget a FS

f**k! Yes,a FS too! Is Ed Reed locked up in Baltimore? lol
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
This is the last home stand. You think the players wont play balls out for their coach.

Not to mention Gore and Snyder will prolly be back on the line up.

I think Nate can lock down Santana Moss, Manny should be fine against Cooley. The only thing that worries me is Clinton Portis.

f**k Clinton Portis,we're going to own that b***h next week!
  • Chavez49er255
  • Info N/A
Ill actually be there!!!!

it will be only my second 49ers game ever.

im pretty jacked up for it

VIVA LOS 49ERS
This is my superbowl this year. My family moved out to Virginia in the mid 80s and I've been living in Redskins land ever since. My little brother was too young to have been properly indoctrinated as a 49ers fan and the Redskins were hot so he's a Hog for life. Most all of my friends out here are die hard Hogs. Last time we played I think was 2005 and we got Shelacked! It was awfull. I've been talking trash about this since the pre season. I'll be in a house full of skins fans in DC with my new mustache and my 1979 49ers official team jacket my dad was wearing on the sidelines when dwight clark made the catch. This will be bragging rights for a frew years and I'd like nothing better to hold it over everyone's head around here. If only Atlanta would have lost last week then we would actually be keeping the skins out of the playoffs.

Go Niners!!!
It would be a beautiful thing to beat the Redskins at home on our last Game of the year.

I think we are finally turning the corner on our dark days. We have been in the wilderness long enough. Next year, back to the playoffs!
Share 49ersWebzone