LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

And the Anti-Heitmann Crowd Suddenly Went Silent

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
MadDog, are you out there? I guess you ran away.

pssst---YOU'RE MadDog.

[ Edited by HessianDud on Sep 23, 2008 at 14:56:37 ]
Ha, ha, ha, ha

Thaat Maddogge got Pwoned. Hee jist ran awai frum hear. Dam, I nocked ovor mee beer agayn.

until you address head-on LA's refutation of your claims, you are still pwned.
MD, to be fair, you stated that you want to see JTO against more proven defenses.

Well, I would like to see Heittman more against proven strong defensive fronts. So far, he's zero for two against ARI and SEA. DET has the worst pass rush in the league.
Originally posted by Joecool:
MD, to be fair, you stated that you want to see JTO against more proven defenses.

Well, I would like to see Heittman more against proven strong defensive fronts. So far, he's zero for two against ARI and SEA. DET has the worst pass rush in the league.

He played just fine against the Cards, even while injured. And, once again, not the best performance against the Hawks, but taking into consideration his injury and that he gave up......zero sacks, he was not the issue.

And yet, he is singled out.

You are, for the record, stating he played very well against the Lions, correct, and that a possible nuclear holocaust will not be due to him.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

There are 12 pages of notes. Which one of the 150 comments do you want me to address?

There are 12 pages of notes. Which one of the 150 comments do you want me to address?

the one that made you run away.
i dont think MadDog was running away...i think its called a dramatic pause.

The one that made me run away was my wife calling me to bed.

Give me the quote, and I will address it. I never run. And, make it quick.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Sep 23, 2008 at 15:09:10 ]

here

The one that made me run away was my wife calling me to bed.

Give me the quote, and I will address it. I never run. And, make it quick.

why, so you don't run away again?

I already posted the link but i wouldn't have if i had seen this arrogant little command. now take a look at the link, quick, or are you just a pompous coward?
It just got interesting
Originally posted by Joecool:

He played just fine against the Cards, even while injured. And, once again, not the best performance against the Hawks, but taking into consideration his injury and that he gave up......zero sacks, he was not the issue.

And yet, he is singled out.

You are, for the record, stating he played very well against the Lions, correct, and that a possible nuclear holocaust will not be due to him.

We will see. Against ARI, there were running plays, especially short yardage, where Gore hits either Heittmans back or Keasey's back due to Heittman being over powered.

Let's keep track of these also from now on.
It's been interesting all day.....

[ Edited by highway49 on Sep 23, 2008 at 15:13:30 ]
this thread should be made into a movie its so good.
Share 49ersWebzone