There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Watch/Download 49ers Preseason Games

• crzy
  • Veteran
Bears game is available for download. It's a pretty large file so it should take hours to DL though.

If you download it, can you let me know how good the video/audio quality is? Thanks.

I'm trying to put it up on megavideo.
[ Edited by crzyafrican on Aug 22, 2008 at 9:23 PM ]
I downloaded the Bears/Niners torrent... s**t is f**king clear + AVI format so I could watch it through my xbox 360 on my TV! Sick!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:
I downloaded the Bears/Niners torrent... s**t is f**king clear + AVI format so I could watch it through my xbox 360 on my TV! Sick!

The TYT one. Yeah, it's good quality.
  • stodgman
  • Info N/A
WOW, all my brothers must be downloading it. It says it is going to take 5 hours . . . goodnight!

Wait, where did you download the torrent? Link? I need the film. Told my dad I'd get him footage of the game -- he wasn't able to catch it.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Wait, where did you download the torrent? Link? I need the film. Told my dad I'd get him footage of the game -- he wasn't able to catch it.

http://leech.tenyardtorrents.com/ sign up here, and also for the forums (have to signup twice)

after you sign up, go to the forums > preseason 2008 > bears vs 49ers and download torrent there.
[ Edited by Method on Aug 23, 2008 at 1:44 AM ]

http://leech.tenyardtorrents.com/ sign up here, and also for the forums (have to signup twice)

after you sign up, go to the forums > preseason 2008 > bears vs 49ers and download torrent there.

Thanks, Meth.

Doesnt work
First, there is no folder "preseason 2008" in the forum.
And second, I already have an acc, but I cant log in to the forum. And Im not allowed to create another one because my email adress is already used...stupid dumbass site! Im p**sed
Originally posted by BavarianNiner:

Doesnt work
First, there is no folder "preseason 2008" in the forum.
And second, I already have an acc, but I cant log in to the forum. And Im not allowed to create another one because my email adress is already used...stupid dumbass site! Im p**sed

Ok, it works
Had a different pw for some reasons...
and if youre logged in, the preseason 2008 folder shows up
sorry for being a jackass
Originally posted by crzyafrican:
Watch Online
Raiders-49ers stream (Raiders telecast)
Packers-49ers stream (Packers telecast)

Download

Raiders-49ers game (1.8GB) .avi
Download Packers-49ers game (1.4GB) .mkv

49ers at Bears game download (1.8 GB) .avi
are you by chance going to do this for regular season games? I live in Florida and have too many trees for DirecTV. I go to sports bars sometimes but I prefer to hear whats going on. I don't care that it gets posted afterwords. I think the NFL should do this on their site. Heck I would even pay for it!
anybody got the bears game?

I forgot to DVR it being that it was on a Thurs.
Originally posted by crzyafrican:
Watch Online
Raiders-49ers stream (Raiders telecast)
Packers-49ers stream (Packers telecast)

Download

Raiders-49ers game (1.8GB) .avi
Download Packers-49ers game (1.4GB) .mkv

49ers at Bears game download (1.8 GB) .avi
You are my new hero
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Bump. I put it on megavideo so you don't need to wait 5 hours to dL if you just want to watch it.
ik the post says niners preseason games but itd be incredibly nice if you could do this for the regular season
TYT is very good, the megavideo upload did not work very well for me , but fantastic job, thanks.