LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jimklein:
I tried the stream via the Reddit link for the Bills game to try it out and there are ads in the way of the video player. Any suggestions?

Usually they can be clicked off. Look for a small X somewhere.
try this one

http://zunox.hk/nfl.html
Yeah, I tried that. It closes the main ad but there are still two ads in the way. When I click the x it's takes you to the ad.
Same thing on that link.
You have adblocker installed on your browser?
I thought I did but I checked the extensions on Chrome and I don't see it. I Googled adblocker and there are three. Adblocker, Adblocker Plus and Adblocker Pro. Does it matter which one?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Just sign up for the 7 day free trial of NFL Game Pass and cancel after the last game on Thursday night. No big deal. You get to watch both games for free in HD with no streaming issues. Set a reminder to cancel and you're good.
I installed adblock and that took care of it. Thanks jreff22.
Originally posted by jreff22:
You have adblocker installed on your browser?

Are they trying to view

Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills
Start time: 4:00 PM EST
TV Channel: NFL Network ?

I got it up with a link you put up on the 25th..
http://nflsvglagame1-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/223206/NFL_Mobile/2015Mobile_NFLN_2000k.m3u8 and opened it in edge browser...Or is that a delayed one or something? the game comes up no adds over the top....
If anyone can send me PM with the link to the vlc player from reddit for the 9ers game that would be kick ass. Saw the last game on it and the quality was awesome. Works for me since I'm from Texas, I'll keep it on the DL, cheers!!!

Originally posted by 5times:
If anyone can send me PM with the link to the vlc player from reddit for the 9ers game that would be kick ass. Saw the last game on it and the quality was awesome. Works for me since I'm from Texas, I'll keep it on the DL, cheers!!!

Same here

Ditto
Originally posted by growlzee:

Ditto
Same here for sure
I hope this works. My hotel in Sacramento doesn't carry KPIX.
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by growlzee:

Ditto
Same here for sure

+ 1 more
Share 49ersWebzone