There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

I am not even getting HTTP 404 error.
http://firstrowus.eu/watch/199882/2/watch-denver-broncos-vs-san-francisco-49ers.html

working for me
Hey guys... Luckily I'm in IT so I was able to figure out the VPN way of getting the game. Thanks to all who posted info on the forum. By the way, this is my first post!
Originally posted by walker807:
http://firstrowus.eu/watch/199882/2/watch-denver-broncos-vs-san-francisco-49ers.html

working for me

Did you have to download stuff ? I now have a new tool bar on my internet explorer.
Originally posted by Rascal:
Did you have to download stuff ? I now have a new tool bar on my internet explorer.

you should only need to hit the hard to find x on a bunch of ads. Don't download anything
Originally posted by walker807:
you should only need to hit the hard to find x on a bunch of ads. Don't download anything

Crap I am screwed. It gives you a choice of 5 links right ? None of them work. All HTTP 404 "page not found".
[ Edited by Rascal on Aug 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM ]
I am giving up. I just tried to uninstall a bunch of stuff. I better stop trying before I compromise my computer any further.
I just wanted to let yall know that the Game Pass is working perfectly for watching the pre-season game right now so i expect no problems when the regular season comes. To answer a couple questions for people:

You dont have to have a jailbroken device for this to work. I only recommend it to get free VPN but VPN is usually not too expensive if you just want to pay.

You can use this method on your phone, computer, or ipad. Im strictly a Mac guy so
Im not much help on PC but i dont care how many posts you have or how new you are. If you are on this board i consider you a fellow niner fan and i will help you if i can. This is an awesome work around and needs to be shared.

Happy watching! BTW the offense was really clicking! Looked damn good!
Finally !! Wizwig is working !!
Originally posted by weezie49er:
I just wanted to let yall know that the Game Pass is working perfectly for watching the pre-season game right now so i expect no problems when the regular season comes. To answer a couple questions for people:

You dont have to have a jailbroken device for this to work. I only recommend it to get free VPN but VPN is usually not too expensive if you just want to pay.

You can use this method on your phone, computer, or ipad. Im strictly a Mac guy so
Im not much help on PC but i dont care how many posts you have or how new you are. If you are on this board i consider you a fellow niner fan and i will help you if i can. This is an awesome work around and needs to be shared.

How did you get it on your mac?

The point is not to be exclusionary, but rather to not be wreckless with putting info out on a public forum. The NFL is active in not allowing Internet streaming. I want this to last and will share with any verifiable fan.
For the mac you need to use a VPN service and connect to a server from the Netherlands. Then just go to the Game Pass website and start watching.
I understand what you are saying Amp. The Game Pass app used to verify by GPS but they realized people were using Location Spoofers so now they verify by IP. Im sure they will counter that soon as well but I put in a lot of reading to figure this method out and I like to help people so Im going to share what Ive learned with my fellow niner fans. Being a transplanted fan due to military i know how depressing it is to be without Niner football...anything I can do to help others. No disrespect to you sir.
I understand what you are saying Amp. The Game Pass app used to verify by GPS but they realized people were using Location Spoofers so now they verify by IP. Im sure they will counter that soon as well but I put in a lot of reading to figure this method out and I like to help people so Im going to share what Ive learned with my fellow niner fans. Being a transplanted fan due to military i know how depressing it is to be without Niner football...anything I can do to help others. No disrespect to you sir.

Any idea why some guys were getting redirected to NFL network when trying to watch games?
I don't know might be best to just share with a few select long time members. Weezie might be best to edit your post on the last page explaining how to do it because I know you are trying to help others and I applaud that but this stuff spreads like wildfire and before you know it they could take it down if enough people start doing it. Not trying to come across as a jerk but I have seen stuff get taken down because one person spread it to another who spread it to another and soon it is all across message boards. Like I said it can spread like wild fire. But I will let you and amplee decide how much you spread it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 8, 2013 at 9:42 PM ]