LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 171 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Therhino44:
If anyone is trying to view the game outside of the U.S. check out Yahoo NFL Gamepass. I'm stationed in South Korea and it works great. It is not Available for the U.S., Canada and a few other countries. It's like NFL Sunday ticket. You can get every game for the whole season for 209.99. Or you can just get one game a week for 159.99. You can also just do one week which is 19.99. If you go with it I suggest starting with the one week subscription because Yahoo offers no refunds so if it doesn't work for some reason you're only out 20 bucks.

Go Niners!!!

Yeah I'm using Gamepass. I love it. Simply because I know for a fact that it will work with good quality and there is no chance of things messing up. It was always stressful trying to find the games on Sunday and ones that actually worked ok.

I got good quality no buffering games that i know for a fact will be there.

Go Niners!
  • Therhino44
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ersfan4life:
If anyone is trying to view the game outside of the U.S. check out Yahoo NFL Gamepass. I'm stationed in South Korea and it works great. It is not Available for the U.S., Canada and a few other countries. It's like NFL Sunday ticket. You can get every game for the whole season for 209.99. Or you can just get one game a week for 159.99. You can also just do one week which is 19.99. If you go with it I suggest starting with the one week subscription because Yahoo offers no refunds so if it doesn't work for some reason you're only out 20 bucks.

Go Niners!!!

Yeah I'm using Gamepass. I love it. Simply because I know for a fact that it will work with good quality and there is no chance of things messing up. It was always stressful trying to find the games on Sunday and ones that actually worked ok.

Go Niners!

It is awesome. It saved my football season. I thought I was going to have to go without this year. They only play a few games a week here and they are usually the popular ones. The quality is really good. Better than I expected. Thanks Yahoo.
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for Native49erFan.
Anyone got a free link for tomorrow?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Native49erFan:
Anyone got a free link for tomorrow?

You will have to wait til a couple of hours before kickoff before its displayed any where
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
StreamTV subscribers. Does the subscription expire at the exact minute you ordered it?? I ordered my subscription DURING game 1 against the cards. It should expire this coming sunday but not sure when. Dont want it to cut off mid game. Then again, once I have the link to the stream, it's out of their control right???

I don't know a sure thing, but they seem to be not so severe on time to there, and the contract is a day unit.

I am just wondering why the NFL games of this week don't appear yet in their calendar.

[ Edited by yoshi on Sep 21, 2008 at 07:37:14 ]
I've got Gamepass too and basically I am satisfied. Just the quality bothers me a little. Why? Well I've got real fast DSL over here in Germany with 16.000 kb/s but Gamepass says my speed is just 400 kb/s...

I did run a test by a Computer-mag and it says that I have at least 1.100 kb/s download speed.

And it doesn't make a difference whether I use wlan (wifi) or LAN (with a network cable).

I think the problem are the yahoo servers...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Originally posted by 49ersfan4life:

Go Niners!!!

Go Niners!

It is awesome. It saved my football season. I thought I was going to have to go without this year. They only play a few games a week here and they are usually the popular ones. The quality is really good. Better than I expected. Thanks Yahoo.

To be sure, the quality of the NFL Game Pass is awesome. Especially the HD version which appeared in the NFL official site from this year is. But even if how stress-free is considered, is it worth more than $150 by the broadcast only of the regular season? That makes me hesitate.@I'd go to this direction only when it is useless by the other ways.
Am I blind? I don't see the 49ers game on the StreamTV schedule!!!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btak49:
Am I blind? I don't see the 49ers game on the StreamTV schedule!!!

It's still early, they will update it a bit later I'm sure.

MyP2P has a confirmed stream. Give it some time.
  • evil
  • Veteran
StreamTV subscribers. Does the subscription expire at the exact minute you ordered it?? I ordered my subscription DURING game 1 against the cards. It should expire this coming sunday but not sure when. Dont want it to cut off mid game. Then again, once I have the link to the stream, it's out of their control right???

That's a good question.

I won't be watching on there though today. I get all the Lions games on Fox Toledo.

Originally posted by evil:

That's a good question.

I won't be watching on there though today. I get all the Lions games on Fox Toledo.

Not sure. I bought the 30-day package yesterday to make sure that I wouldn't be affected today.
According to the TVU TV Guide, the game will be on TVU player today on FOX.

Here's the link:
http://pages.tvunetworks.com/tvguide/tvGuide.do?lang=&date=20080921&channelid=tv-24&tzoffset=-6
  • evil
  • Veteran
According to MyP2P this is a TVants Link for the game (it could change).

tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=a80816207caf4d99a252b50dcd8fba6a
Originally posted by Native49erFan:
According to the TVU TV Guide, the game will be on TVU player today on FOX.

Here's the link:
http://pages.tvunetworks.com/tvguide/tvGuide.do?lang=&date=20080921&channelid=tv-24&tzoffset=-6

If you find out what channel can you post it? I checked channelsurfing.net and it says the games only available for Audio.
Anyone know if any of these sites in quicktime compatible. I've had the hardest time locating anything that works on my MAC.
Share 49ersWebzone