There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Yeah, Sunday Ticket is really nice to have... I watched a lot more NFL games when I had it. I would skip around a lot or just do the 8 games on one screen. It you can afford it it's a must for any NFL fan. It was nice not having to watch blowouts or the same teams every week. AB, did you ever try calling and threatening to cancel or working out a deal? There are a lot of people out there who have called and got 3 months of stars or one of the movie channels for free. Some get like 10 off a month for 12 months, some got free Sunday Ticket all together. Some get half off of it... a few lucky ones got all three of those things. With you being a subscriber for that long and paying that much they should give you some sort of deal. It's kind of B.S. that they give the new customers deals left and right but the long time customers they don't really care about. If you haven't tried to work out a deal check the internet... a lot of people have been successful.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 7, 2012 at 10:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yeah, Sunday Ticket is really nice to have... I watched a lot more NFL games when I had it. I would skip around a lot or just do the 8 games on one screen. It you can afford it it's a must for any NFL fan. It was nice not having to watch blowouts or the same teams every week. AB, did you ever try calling and threatening to cancel or working out a deal? There are a lot of people out there who have called and got 3 months of stars or one of the movie channels for free. Some get like 10 off a month for 12 months, some got free Sunday Ticket all together. Some get half off of it... a few lucky ones got all three of those things. With you being a subscriber for that long and paying that much they should give you some sort of deal. It's kind of B.S. that they give the new customers deals left and right but the long time customers they don't really care about. If you haven't tried to work out a deal check the internet... a lot of people have been successful.

I have gotten a huge discount last 3 seasons(Including 2012).

Got like 120 off in 2010 and 2011 plus To-Go free, then now 1yr agreement got me it free, basic though, but still good deal. I give my login to my dad for the To-Go part as I did the 25 a month for 4 months for MAX upgrade.

Also got 90 in discounts for Starz, Sports and package(5 a month each for 6 months). So paid like 10 for ST total if you include Max upgrade.

I never threaten, just say what can be done for the ST, I do say Cancel at the prompt when calling there number, gets you to retentions department.
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Aug 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,584
any clue of the game versus the vikings this friday will have a steam?

I'm on the east coast and can't really wait until 2am and be up all night.
For anyone interested, the Apple iPad NFL Preseason Live app is up, it costs 19.99 online to get all features, even has last years games archived. And works great. Not much lag at all.
Originally posted by Chief:
any clue of the game versus the vikings this friday will have a steam?

I'm on the east coast and can't really wait until 2am and be up all night.

It's replayed on Tuesday at 3 pm CT on NFLN so you can always catch it again then. There should be a stream on 1strow... like AB said anyone can get NFL Game Rewind Preseason Live (all pre season games/plus you can rewatch them again) for 19.99.
Originally posted by Chief:
any clue of the game versus the vikings this friday will have a steam?

I'm on the east coast and can't really wait until 2am and be up all night.

this place is playing the redskins game right now, so I'm pretty sure they'll be showing the niner game live as well.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Chief:
any clue of the game versus the vikings this friday will have a steam?

I'm on the east coast and can't really wait until 2am and be up all night.

this place is playing the redskins game right now, so I'm pretty sure they'll be showing the niner game live as well.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu

Yeah I watched about 8 games from that site last year. It's pretty good.
Okay so they might show the niners game online, Because otherwise i have to wait until 1 am on nfl network, and i got to be up early going car shopping and got some haggle all day with them over the price of my trade in, the factor deal, and the int rate... see what the deal is if i buy, and see also what leasing is for it, and if i can get a good deal. Otherwise i'm walking away... But i like to watch my niners live...
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Okay so they might show the niners game online, Because otherwise i have to wait until 1 am on nfl network, and i got to be up early going car shopping and got some haggle all day with them over the price of my trade in, the factor deal, and the int rate... see what the deal is if i buy, and see also what leasing is for it, and if i can get a good deal. Otherwise i'm walking away... But i like to watch my niners live...

I hear ya, if anyone gets a link please post it. Don't be stingy
Read 1st before clicking links!!!!!!!

1st row will have up to 5-6 streams on the 1 page you can choose from. The other links might have some of the same streams as 1st row's options but good to have backups because some of the games last year I had to go through all these sites to find the game. Should be easier this year since we are better team. Anyways, I can't guarantee your computers safety. I would highly recommend using firefox with pop-ups blocked and adblock plus add on. I used these all last year and was fine but used it for 1 game on my mom's laptop which I had enabled pop-ups for her online classes and ended with with a really bad virus. Couldn't even do anything after the computer was started up. So don't click ads, preferably use firefox with adblock plus and pop ups blocked no matter what browser you are on.... wouldn't hurt to have an anti-virus running as well.

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/american-football.html
http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/american-football.html
http://www.lshunter.tv/other-live-streaming-video.html
http://nfl.aoso.ru/
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 30, 2012 at 6:36 PM ]
cool i was gonna wait until it comes on nfl network at 1am cst but i might break down and watch it online
Originally posted by 228niner:
cool i was gonna wait until it comes on nfl network at 1am cst but i might break down and watch it online

Can't guarantee good quality video though, a lot of it is so-so and it can cut out so you just refresh or have another one ready to go. I usually test them all out to see which is the best. It's not ideal but it's an option instead of waiting.
Thanks for the link!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by 228niner:
cool i was gonna wait until it comes on nfl network at 1am cst but i might break down and watch it online

Can't guarantee good quality video though, a lot of it is so-so and it can cut out so you just refresh or have another one ready to go. I usually test them all out to see which is the best. It's not ideal but it's an option instead of waiting.

oh yea I already know, and I appreciate the links
Any iPad apps that work well to watch the game?