LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

**Guide to watching Niner games on the internet**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerNate:
Sucks that firstrowsports got taken down. I watched the whole season thanks to them. Hope a new site springs up.

Try firstrowsports.eu instead of firstrowsports.tv. firstrowsports.tv is taken down here in the US. Not at Europe
Originally posted by PWillisMyHero:
Originally posted by NinerNate:
Sucks that firstrowsports got taken down. I watched the whole season thanks to them. Hope a new site springs up.

Try firstrowsports.eu instead of firstrowsports.tv. firstrowsports.tv is taken down here in the US. Not at Europe

LOL GOOD S**T
Fvck firtsrow is down as of this sunday morning PST
7 month to discover another site ...
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Fvck firtsrow is down as of this sunday morning PST
7 month to discover another site ...

It's working as before

I live in American Samoa, dead smack in the middle of the Pacific Ocean near the equator, 5000 miles from NOWHERE....lol!I watch the games on soccertvlive.net. Click on Am. Football and it has ALL the games currently playing or scheduled to play that day.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by grace-nacy:

I live in American Samoa, dead smack in the middle of the Pacific Ocean near the equator, 5000 miles from NOWHERE....lol!I watch the games on soccertvlive.net. Click on Am. Football and it has ALL the games currently playing or scheduled to play that day.

www.firstrowsports.eu
you can also try wiziwig.tv
it's the successor of myp2p

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

www.firstrowsports.eu

Worked for me... They took down the www.firstrowsports.tv part of it... bookmark the www.firstrowsports.eu site...
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 16, 2012 at 4:16 AM ]

please post all possible sites (free, if account is required, I'll make one) for tonight's game. first game on Thanksgiving that I get to SEE the niners play in, and they're on NFLNetwork.... which my family does not have

thanks.
[ Edited by suleman-nadya on Apr 6, 2012 at 2:52 AM ]

Originally posted by suleman-nadya:

please post all possible sites (free, if account is required, I'll make one) for tonight's game. first game on Thanksgiving that I get to SEE the niners play in, and they're on NFLNetwork.... which my family does not have

thanks.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by suleman-nadya:

thanks.

?? maybe they are just getting the games on his island? wtf
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
maybe he's from the future..................
Anyone have know of any coupons for live247.tv this is the site I watch games. I dont mind paying for it since each game is in HD and no pop ups as well.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
Anyone have know of any coupons for live247.tv this is the site I watch games. I dont mind paying for it since each game is in HD and no pop ups as well.

how much is it? And do you get disconnected at all during games/?
Share 49ersWebzone