LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 173 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS PRE-SEASON GAME DAY THREAD**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS PRE-SEASON GAME DAY THREAD**

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:

http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

Keep an eye out for me during the game (replay ) on the sidelines. I'll be wearing a white NFL Logo shirt, Khaki pants or shorts, and maybe a blue NFL logo hat. I'll keep the shoulder length hair out as much as possible to try and make it easier to see me. I can be seen at the Gatorade table at the 50 yard line of the Niners side, roaming the sidelines randomly, and by the goal line when a team is in the redzone. If you are going to the game, I will also be fielding punts and kicks for the kickers.

Go Niners!!!
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Keep an eye out for me during the game (replay ) on the sidelines. I'll be wearing a white NFL Logo shirt, Khaki pants or shorts, and maybe a blue NFL logo hat. I'll keep the shoulder length hair out as much as possible to try and make it easier to see me. I can be seen at the Gatorade table at the 50 yard line of the Niners side, roaming the sidelines randomly, and by the goal line when a team is in the redzone. If you are going to the game, I will also be fielding punts and kicks for the kickers.

Go Niners!!!

Have a great time Stoney! We'll be waiting to hear all about it.
FYI...

Originally posted by Method:
Hey kidash, can you make note in the Official Gameday thread that the game is blacked out for the bay:

KICU 36 - at 10:00pm not in HD (Raiders Broadcast)
KPIX 5 - at 11:30pm in HD (Niners Broadcast)

FYI, there was a last minute cancellation and I had an open spot to work the game. kidash said that he couldn't make it. Once in a lifetime opportunity down the drain.

And FYI, the spot has been filled.
Let's begin, shall we??

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Lets go niners!!!!
things to look out for

-Pretty Willie on D Mac
-Josh Morgan against D Hall
-our Oline protection
-Dashon Goldson
-Is Nolan in a suit?
LET'S EFFIN' GO NINERS!!!!

N-I-N-E-R-S

N I N E R S UH, N I N E R S UH!!!
So does this mean that your cbs station will be broadcasting the game at real time except for in the bay area....of course I am in Texas........so i hope i get to see it early

I S M E L L V I C T O R Y !!!!!!!!

God I'm glad football's back!

• dbdavis20
  • Info N/A
what channel is it on? im located in the east bay.

the newspaper says channel 13 and 58 but i have directv so i have no idea what that is.
Originally posted by kidash98:
FYI...

Originally posted by Method:
Hey kidash, can you make note in the Official Gameday thread that the game is blacked out for the bay:

KICU 36 - at 10:00pm not in HD (Raiders Broadcast)
KPIX 5 - at 11:30pm in HD (Niners Broadcast)

• Brew
  • Veteran
2 more hours!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Go Niners!!!

I envy you today Stoney....for you are all that is man right now. *Salutes*
Share 49ersWebzone