There are 182 users in the forums

Brian Cushing

Shop 49ers game tickets
Houston looks to release Brian Cushing. With a possible suspension of Foster should we push for Cushing? What are your thoughts?
You want to persue Cushing to fill the void left by a suspended Foster? The same Cushing that is always getting suspended for PEDs, and when he's not suspended is hurt? No, thanks.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Feb 19, 2018 at 12:05 AM ]
I agree that his play had dropped and he was certainly on PED's.

However he's a savvy vet that brings attitude, has connections with Demeco Ryan's, I could see a one year prove it deal making sense to us, especially with the Reuben situation.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You want to persue Cushing to fill the void left by a suspended Foster? The same Cushing that is always getting suspended for PEDs, and when he's not suspended is hurt? No, thanks.

lol this.
Originally posted by slick5150:
Houston looks to release Brian Cushing. With a possible suspension of Foster should we push for Cushing? What are your thoughts?

My thoughts ;

https://youtu.be/vjDeRBwO_7U
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
My thoughts ;

https://youtu.be/vjDeRBwO_7U
Guys still in the league?

More Cushing for the pushing
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Guys still in the league?

foster or cushing?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This guy could be in the same boat as Foster if he gets caught with PEDs again lol

• Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

More Cushing for the pushing

awww, you beat me to the punch
No way. The guy was only good while juicing. We already have Linebacker issues we would just be adding to them with Cushing. Passss
If he is cheap enough, hell yeah I would sign him. He would at worst be a tremendous backup. With the way we were hit by injuries last year, yeah we could use a top notch backup.
Zach Cunningham effect.
Unreliable
Share 49ersWebzone