LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Pro Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Game should be discontinued.
I changed my mind, I bought a ticket already but didn't realize the whole trip was gonna cost me as much as it would have.. trying to sell my ticket online now haha. It would have been nice to watch the skills challenges live and just seeing them practice as well but didn't care about it enough to fork out a bunch of money.. for some reason in my head a week ago it was much cheaper lol.
I honestly think it was better being played the week after the super bowl. Although I get that moving the SB to February made it a bit more difficult eventually

It used to be fun to watch as one, final, last game before the long offseason
Originally posted by teylo31:
Really unfortunate its no longer in Hawaii

It's probably going back next year, I think they were just trying to give some variety and supposedly everybody loved it at Orlando so they've gone there 2 years in a row.
LOL Derek Carr made the Pro Bowl?? He was terrible this year. It doesn't really mean anything to make a Pro Bowl anymore apparently.
Originally posted by Niners99:
LOL Derek Carr made the Pro Bowl?? He was terrible this year. It doesn't really mean anything to make a Pro Bowl anymore apparently.

And duane brown from the seahawks made it after holding out for 6 games and playing like s**t in the other 10
They should rethink the skills competition, improve it, and replace the probowl with it. I would be interested to see which players at there positions are the best at doing something and then have some other skills that all positions can participate.

Is there something they can do that would be as interesting as the slam dunk comp or the three point shootout?
  • FG kicking or punting contest that all players can participate in?
  • QB accuracy?
  • Obstacle course?
  • 40 yard race with heats
  • one on one position battles: WR vs DBs, OL vs DE,...
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Niners99:

And duane brown from the seahawks made it after holding out for 6 games and playing like s**t in the other 10

I know. Such a joke.
Staley is pretending to block LOL
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Staley is pretending to block LOL

Haha

Yaaaaaaaawn
They gotta put this s**t show out of its misery.
Anyone actually watch this s**t?
Do the players get paid for this?
  • dj43
Originally posted by Zealot:
Do the players get paid for this?

Winners get $64,000.

Losers get $32,000.

In the last 5 minutes, it ALMOST began to look like a football game...but without the running game. No one wants to hit enough to make the running game possible.

FWIW, my wife proved to be more of a football fan than me. She actually WANTED to watch it. I wanted to take a nap. So...she watched. I napped. WINNAH!
[ Edited by dj43 on Jan 28, 2018 at 4:33 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone