LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

Pro Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Whos going to the pro bowl this year? Found cheap tickets and im heading to Orlando on Thursday.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DJamhour:
Whos going to the pro bowl this year? Found cheap tickets and im heading to Orlando on Thursday.

Juzlenecks and Staley*

*Pity invitation.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Juzlenecks and Staley*

*Pity invitation.

That's sick dude. Have fun
it would be fun to go there and meet and greet , but the game itself is downright casual and flag football.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
remember that time Sean Taylor lit up a punter? Dick move.

dude was a savage!!! i love it. it was like watching pete rose lay out ol Fosse in the all star game! clean hit too! Not a dick move at all because if you remember that punter Moormon was talking a gang load of sht that week. that's what you get if you start jaw jacking

Pro Bowl has become a joke. need to can it.
Originally posted by wailers15:

That s**t get's more ratings than dam near every sporting event minus the super bowl. It's not going anywhere
Originally posted by lamontb:

That s**t get's more ratings than dam near every sporting event minus the super bowl. It's not going anywhere

you're joking right? Ever since 2015 the ratings have drastically sunk. The freaking NHL All Star game the last 2 years beat out the pro bowl. I mean if we compare it to other All Star games then sure it will do a tad better, but these last 4 years it's been pretty bad ratings. they try to make it all cute with a draft and these little skills challenges that nobody even participates at a 100%.
watch this year it will tank again.

• jcs
  • Veteran

More interested in the performance comps

Exactly when was the pro bowl legit? lol

dude was a savage!!! i love it. it was like watching pete rose lay out ol Fosse in the all star game! clean hit too! Not a dick move at all because if you remember that punter Moormon was talking a gang load of sht that week. that's what you get if you start jaw jacking

I'm pretty sure that was probably the last pro bowl I ever watched lol. Skills challenge sounds chill but we don't really put an alarm to try and tune in haha
Originally posted by lamontb:

you're joking right? Ever since 2015 the ratings have drastically sunk. The freaking NHL All Star game the last 2 years beat out the pro bowl. I mean if we compare it to other All Star games then sure it will do a tad better, but these last 4 years it's been pretty bad ratings. they try to make it all cute with a draft and these little skills challenges that nobody even participates at a 100%.
watch this year it will tank again.

You got some bad info bruh. World Series got an 8.2 rating and probowl got a 5. That's no where near the tank. The ratings have decreased but that's overall for the nfl not just the pro bowl.

https://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2017/1/31/14454082/nhl-2017-all-star-game-ratings-nbc
[ Edited by lamontb on Jan 23, 2018 at 7:13 PM ]
Really unfortunate its no longer in Hawaii
Share 49ersWebzone