LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Ken Norton hired as Seahawks defensive coordinator(UPDATED)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Something that is being overlooked is Norton is basically going up there to be pete's assistant in charge of the defense. It would be like if Kyle had an OC. It's not a true position like in other teams, which is why Kyle doesn't even bother hiring one.

Probably some truth to this.
Then again, Pete's first two DC's got enough credit to parlay their experience into head coaching gigs (granted, it worked out better for Dan than for Gus 😉)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Nonetheless, he'll play step daddy up there...that's all he was ever gonna be over here (Reuben Foster's)
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
What a loser. I always hated this guy. First for breaking bys leg now for using us as a stepping stone. Good riddance you dbag. Don't let the door break your shin in half on the way out

Man, I was thinking him coming to us as LB coach would neutralize his SEA years.

Now he can f*** off.

This i how I feel. f**k Ken Norton Jr.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Shanny / Lynch already extracted all they wanted from him about cawk operations (he didn't even realize it)...

...Cheat carroll nervously wetting his adult diapers
seaturds don't mean anything anymore, dick is coming off achilles tear, Kam has some neck issues, and Cliff also some neck issues. M. Bennett doesn't think he'll be back. That's a lot of turnover. Good luck, hopefuly the rivalry stays alive. You stuck with us in our dark days.
That 2013 NFC Championship was the the best game you'll ever see, even though we lost.
You can argue 2011/2012 49ers vs Saints game, that was a classic (miss you Jim)
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Jan 20, 2018 at 9:29 AM ]
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:
That 2013 NFC Championship was the the best game you'll ever see, even though we lost.

Compare that to the two championship games we have this weekend, not even close. Keenun vs Foles and Brady vs Bortles? lol, i doubt i even watch any of them
Originally posted by LVJay:
Shanny / Lynch already extracted all they wanted from him about cawk operations (he didn't even realize it)...

...Cheat carroll nervously wetting his adult diapers

That's pretty funny
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vermonator:
That's pretty funny

Not only is KNJ going to be step daddy, he'll also play the role of Mr. Belvedere...someone has to change the old hag's crappy diapers

Should of stayed, now your Def is getting depleted.
God I hope he didn't go to Seattle because they promised him a "stacked" defense.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
God I hope he didn't go to Seattle because they promised him a "stacked" defense.

• dj43
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

Yup, his job just got a little bit tougher.
The grass isn't always greener on the other side
Share 49ersWebzone