There are 203 users in the forums

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shop 49ers game tickets

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

Panthers are gonna win it all. I don't want them to but they will. Everyone is ignoring them but their defense is still great and if they just tell cam to run around and he does.

O boy
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
Panthers are gonna win it all. I don't want them to but they will. Everyone is ignoring them but their defense is still great and if they just tell cam to run around and he does.

O boy

Panthers team today is not as good as the team that went to the SB a few years ago...Cam is too up and down to mount a successful run.

O boy

After watching them lay an egg in Atlanta, I can't see them suddenly waking up to play in New Orleans. And New Orleans is a MUCH more difficult place to win than Atlanta.

O boy

One and done.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Minnesota Viqueens 20

Kansas City Queefs 16

I think ATL is going to surprise and will be a tough out if they start to click.

O boy

Lol they won't be leaving the WC round
GO CHIEFS GOOOOOOO

they'll probably choke tho
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Saints vs. Pats.

Pats hoist it again.

Rooting for the Chiefs and Vikings though. Its about time Minnesota gets a SB
Lot of people on the saints like the bucs didnt just beat them. Also have already lost in minnesota this season. I think they beat the panthers but it will be a close one. Its quite difficult to beat a team for the 3rd time in the same season.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
A Viqueen and a Queef both go into a bar and....................

#ScissorPosition
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

O boy

One and done.
Mebbe mebbe not. We will see. Greatest thing about single elimination is anything can happen.

But really I dont really see any team in the NFC being that strong with youth and injuries factored in. They get past the saints who is gonna stop them?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Anyone except the Steelers or patriots.

This has been my mantra for a while. Sadly this is the odds-on fave to be the championship game.

ALTHOUGH
it appears we WILL have these re-matches week 2:

KC @ NE
JAX @ PIT

How awesome would it it be if we had repeat performances of both these match ups from earlier this season?!!!! After the 49ers last 5 games THIS would be the highlight of my NFL season.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Shags will lose to Steelers but they'll make sure Benny Boy hurts his thumb / throwing hand and multiple injuries to key players...

Patsies will somehow have an unfortunate day and Queefs will steal one in Foxboro...

Only then can the Queefs sneak into the SB after beating a very banged-up, depleted Pitt team... just to get get creamed pie by a ViQueen
Kansas City over the Titans by 9
Buffalo over Jacksonville by 4

Los Angeles over Atlanta by 6
New Orleans over Carolina by 11

Pittsburgh over Kansas City by 4
New England over Buffalo by 19

New Orleans over Philadelphia by 6
Los Angeles over Minnesota by 3

New England over Pittsburgh by 6

New Orleans over Los Angeles by 9

New Orleans over New England by 13
Share 49ersWebzone