LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shop 49ers game tickets

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

• Discussion/Game Day thread for the 2017-18 NFL Playoffs up to the Conference Championships

• Poll (for Super Bowl Champion preference) will be updated as teams are eliminated...*

*updated to the 4 possible Super Bowl matchups for Conference Championships

I'm going to vote Falcons
Let's all be real here, Pats winning it all again
Saints over the pats
I'm rooting for the Vikings

And the bills
Interestingly, there are two O-fer/Four teams in this years round of Playoffs …
I'm pulling for the Vikings. No Pats or Steelers, for obvious SB ranking reasons.
Gonna be a fun postseason. Eight unfamiliar teams.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Steelers over the Rams.
Don't see how the AFC isn't a close game between Pats and Steelers. The other 4 can't handle the stage.

NFC The only team somewhat hot and with momentum is the Vikes. But the Vikes org are known choke artists, so there's that. I think Vikes beat every team but NO.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
One of the weakest playoff fields in years.

Originally posted by FL9er:

Just because these teams don't usually go to the playoffs doesn't mean they're "weak."
  • Jiks
Bills
In the AFC I don't see any one other than NE or Pittsburgh making the Super Bowl. Steelers will get over that Patriots hump one of these years. With their stacked offense and the diminished or unproven Patriots defense this may be that year for Pittsburgh. I hope not as it would suck to see the Steelers potentially go two Lombardi's ahead of us.

It's tough to pick a winner in the NFC. I doubt Philadelphia makes it without Wentz. Minnesota would be a nice story to capture the NFC title, but I will believe it when I see it. In 40+ seasons the Vikings have come close a couple of times but have done nothing to make me think they are a sure bet to be the first team to play at home in the Super Bowl. I hope I am wrong and that they can be that team.

If not the Patriots I want any team other than the Steelers to win.
Anyone except the Steelers or patriots.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by FL9er:

Just because these teams don't usually go to the playoffs doesn't mean they're "weak."

Nah I agree with FL9er, this year we have seen some of the worst football in recent memory. I mean we had a 1-10 team and added a good QB and ran the table. I really liked what the Eagles had going but their season is over as far as I'm concerned. To me, I think the top four teams are the Rams, Vikings, Saints, and Patriots. Guessing Rams vs Vikings and Patriots vs Jacksonville. Rams over Patriots Superbowl.
Share 49ersWebzone