LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shop 49ers game tickets

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
ESPN:We Predict that Player Who is No Longer on the Jaguars Will Defend Rob Gronkowski on Sunday

Haha damn beat writers can't even do a quick search to see who is on team
What I keep wondering is IF Foles actually WINS the Super Bowl does he just go back to the bench next year and say "Thanks guys. That was fun. LMK if u need me again" or will there once again be other suckers (teams) so desperate that they will trade for him to be their starter?????

Originally posted by LenCat:
What I keep wondering is IF Foles actually WINS the Super Bowl does he just go back to the bench next year and say "Thanks guys. That was fun. LMK if u need me again" or will there once again be other suckers (teams) so desperate that they will trade for him to be their starter?????

I think with the right system/coaching, Foles is still a better option then some of the starters in the league.

probably depends on how he plays and how good the offense looks. 15-10 won't get any teams to bite. but if good team next year loses their QB early in TC or preseason, then he's gonna be at the top of the list for many teams.
Originally posted by tohara3:
ESPN:We Predict that Player Who is No Longer on the Jaguars Will Defend Rob Gronkowski on Sunday

Making s**t up is hard work.

Surprised he didn't say Jimmy G might have to play due to the hand injury.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 20, 2018 at 1:05 PM ]
Originally posted by jeepzilla:

I think with the right system/coaching, Foles is still a better option then some of the starters in the league.

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

probably depends on how he plays and how good the offense looks. 15-10 won't get any teams to bite. but if good team next year loses their QB early in TC or preseason, then he's gonna be at the top of the list for many teams.

Yeah good points. I can think of 6 teams off the top of my head that Foles would be an upgrade.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by tohara3:

Probably cut and pasted on article from when they last played
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I'm really hyped for Jags-Pats game.
Originally posted by jeepzilla:

Better than Kizer, Cutler, Jets QB and Cards QB (both literally have none) so I guess, yeah.

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I'm really hyped for Jags-Pats game.

Wurd,

I have my 100 wings, 2 nachos supremes and two clam platters ordered for 2 pm at Sharkies.

It's Gameday ladies and germs.. Party time!!!

Wake da fuk up!!!
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Jan 21, 2018 at 5:17 AM ]
Predetermined?

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/NFC-Championship-Eagles-NFL-Google-have-Vikings-Patriots-in-Super-Bowl-52-113933924
Yeah he's the life of the party!
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
Belichick is pure gold on the podium

https://nesn.com/2018/01/bill-belichick-gives-reporter-death-stare-after-jimmy-garoppolo-question/
[ Edited by BudValentino on Jan 21, 2018 at 7:25 AM ]
They alway's have Randy Moss!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

• Jcool
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone