There are 142 users in the forums

Michael Bennett

Shop 49ers game tickets
He told the Tacoma,Washington news that he does not expect the Seahawks to bring him back next season. Anyone interested in him as a pass rusher next season?
nah dud
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
A friend of Jimmy G's.....why not!!!
These into their 30s busted up and almost broken players usually never work out on new teams. Ur not getting 2014 bennett. Better off finding a younger guy.
Originally posted by crabman82:
These into their 30s busted up and almost broken players usually never work out on new teams. Ur not getting 2014 bennett. Better off finding a younger guy.

He still had 8.5 sacks this season. I'd take him on a 1 year deal for sure. Knows the defense and is an upgrade over Elvis Dumervil
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Nah
No.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Originally posted by crabman82:

He still had 8.5 sacks this season. I'd take him on a 1 year deal for sure. Knows the defense and is an upgrade over Elvis Dumervil

Watching this season i saw him miss lots of plays he used to make. 1 sack every 2 games doesnt cancel that out all those other missed plays imo.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nah no more SJW's
No he is a headache in a football sense and not good enough to make up for it anymore

He also jumps offsides more than ahmad brooks and wouldnt benefit from the seattle crowd noise anymore
What? Yea. He's good. Why not.
I'd rather see Lynch draft Bradley Chubb...similar size, but he's a good 10 yrs younger than Bennett. I like what I've seen from Marsh...he had a heckuva game in LA. Saleh & Shanahan will figure out our pass rush.
Look up cancer in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of the Bennett brothers.
Don't want him messing with our team chemistry, but i do like that it will knock Seattle's defense down a notch
Share 49ersWebzone