LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Should The Pats have traded Brady instead?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Should The Pats have traded Brady instead?

Originally posted by TheXFactor:
They would just say you can't trade King Brady

If Joe can get traded anyone is fair game.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
They would just say you can't trade King Brady

If Joe can get traded anyone is fair game.

This times 1000
nah. They should've franchised Jimmy G and traded Brady in the offseason.
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
I also dont think Brady will play as long as he feels he will. Get the most for em while you can imo. Imagine what some sucker would give up for him.

Yeah, this could have been the OJ trade#2.
Hes

About

To
Win

Another

Super

Bowl
Originally posted by KP82:
He still has it. Pats are the number one seed in the AFC. They play in a piss poor division. Their biggest (arguably only) competition in the conference is Pittsburgh, a team they've owned during the Belicheck era.

Pats made the right move. Brady will be around for a few more years...

What? He is 40 already. Aside from kickers how many nfl players play through to their mid 40's? He will hit the wall in a year or so and it will be over. No one escapes anno domini.
Doesn't really matter. The Pats should've done whatever their head coach wanted. Brady isn't the glue that holds that franchise together.

If Bellicek leaves you will see Brady regress tremendously, even if McDaniels stays. Brady is the product of the greatest coach of this generation. Just like how Matt Ryan's QB rating dropped 25 points when Kyle left, as will Brady's.

I hope BB does leave. I've been waiting to see the Pats go back to mediocrity so I don't have to listen to their stupid bandwagon fans anymore.
[ Edited by strickac on Jan 6, 2018 at 11:10 AM ]
Hell yes. He is 40.. The true Patriot fans would understand. They traded Young instead of Montana. Now we get to see it from the other perspective but we also are the team reaping the reward. Well done Lynch, well done Sir. Jed go f**k yourself. Stay quiet and make sure the brinks truck shows up on paydays.
[ Edited by Force_Choke on Jan 6, 2018 at 12:25 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone