LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

Third or Forth Seed?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by sweathappens:
I get that but if the Rams and saints play in the nfc championship game which I expect to happen the game would be played in New Orleans if the are the higher seed. Am I wrong?

No you're not wrong, I hadn't thought of that. Maybe the Rams haven't either lol. If they have, then the potential embarrassment of losing to the 5-10 Niners outweighs a potential home NFC championship game. That tells you how much teams are afraid of the Niners and JG right now. I hope we beat them 52-10.

I believe they are resting their starters because they ARE afraid. If they lost with their starters, it would prove they have no business being there, and next season they won't be expected to even be in the playoffs unless as a wildcard.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by sweathappens:
I get that but if the Rams and saints play in the nfc championship game which I expect to happen the game would be played in New Orleans if the are the higher seed. Am I wrong?

No you're not wrong, I hadn't thought of that. Maybe the Rams haven't either lol. If they have, then the potential embarrassment of losing to the 5-10 Niners outweighs a potential home NFC championship game. That tells you how much teams are afraid of the Niners and JG right now. I hope we beat them 52-10.

I believe they are resting their starters because they ARE afraid. If they lost with their starters, it would prove they have no business being there, and next season they won't be expected to even be in the playoffs unless as a wildcard.

I think this is true theyre just lucky they have an excuse.
Share 49ersWebzone