LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 375 users in the forums

Dez Bryant

Shop 49ers game tickets
His salary is about to be over 16 million next year and Cowboys will save a bunch with cutting him. What do you think? Love the player but don't know about his attitude and the possibility of messing up our team atmosphere that is forming. Thought?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Wanted him in the draft. Hell yes!
Pass
Name the last elite wide out to help win the Super Bowl.. (excluding Jerry rice lol)
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Name the last elite wide out to help win the Super Bowl.. (excluding Jerry rice lol)

I think Jerry Rice proves the point.
Originally posted by jeepzilla:

Agreed.
He's done. Injuries have caught up to him. He is no longer a threat. Hell, even Dak was dissing him....that next time, he will through the ball straight at his face because anywhere else, Dez would not be able to catch it.
He's past

his prime...
[ Edited by DickNasty on Dec 27, 2017 at 7:14 PM ]
No need him, just draft Auden Tate in the 2nd or 3rd
not with that salary.....

I don't need Bryant because he was bad attitude and mess up his team. No thanks.
Not a good fit
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
His salary is about to be over 16 million next year and Cowboys will save a bunch with cutting him. What do you think? Love the player but don't know about his attitude and the possibility of messing up our team atmosphere that is forming. Thought?

I mean they'd still eat about $8 million in dead money. He'd be that big bodied red zone threat that everyone wants. Not sure his attitude would mesh with our locker room.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:

I mean they'd still eat about $8 million in dead money. He'd be that big bodied red zone threat that everyone wants. Not sure his attitude would mesh with our locker room.

Given Kyle's way of passing the ball around to multiple targets, Dez and his me first attitude would definitely not work.
He'll be in a pats uniform 2018
Share 49ersWebzone