LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

Will NFL force GB to release Rodgers?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Sign heeem

Agreed. Would make a good camp battle between him and CJ for the backup spot.
Overrated .

The only time he won a ring is when that gb defense ROIDED TO THA GILLS was playing lights out for him.

Safe boring football,defense gets takeaways, gets two td lead ,then throws bombs....that get called for p.i.

Wins.
Let's just send them our other 2nd round pick in exchange for him.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MarkD:
For anyone who thinks this is possible, contact me I have a bridge for sale located at the North Pole that I can give you a good deal on.

Not that I think it will happen but if they did violate the rules they WOULD have to release him according to the rules but we all know that is a 1 in a million chance. Unless they NFL thinks it could somehow profit from it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Overrated .

The only time he won a ring is when that gb defense ROIDED TO THA GILLS was playing lights out for him.

Safe boring football,defense gets takeaways, gets two td lead ,then throws bombs....that get called for p.i.

Wins.

This is probably an all time dumbest post i ever read on this forum.
Overrated .

Wins.

Green Bay's defense has been awful for years.

Rodgers is the only reason they're in the playoff hunt every year.

Truthfully, they need to move on from McCarthy. Him and Dom Capers are the two things holding that team back.
Originally posted by susweel:
Overrated .

Wins.

This is probably an all time dumbest post i ever read on this forum.

Is it the an a all time dumberest?

Weak ass division for years. Weird now that Minnesota is good GB misses the playoffs.

Years ago ...

Safe offensive boring football until gb would get two scores. Then the p.i. playaction bombs come in to save the day.

Draw play, uncatchable playaction bomb called for p.i., screen pass ,checkdown,playaction qb rollout repeat.

Defense would get a takeaway

Up two scores easily

Pad up stats in dead time after a zzz offensive strat
Manning has 2 rings, Favre 1, Brees 1. That's football. Great qb with best d typically wins and with the cap it gets difficult to put those D's together.

NE is the exception and that's where Bill comes in. To call him overrated is silly. He's a top 3 qb of this decade.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Manning has 2 rings, Favre 1, Brees 1. That's football. Great qb with best d typically wins and with the cap it gets difficult to put those D's together.

NE is the exception and that's where Bill comes in. To call him overrated is silly. He's a top 3 qb of this decade.

He's accurate but people act like Aaron is the greatest of all time.

It aint ralph doe
He's accurate but people act like Aaron is the greatest of all time.

It aint ralph doe

I guess if we're talking all time rankings that could be a different story.

lmao @ TS
Troll alert
Originally posted by MarkD:
For anyone who thinks this is possible, contact me I have a bridge for sale located at the North Pole that I can give you a good deal on.

The point is not whether or not he will be. The point is whether or not he should be.

Why have rules if you arent going to enforce them?
Link
Originally posted by English:
I can't imagine they will. Rodgers will just re-sign with the Pack during the summer.

This
Share 49ersWebzone