LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Sea Chickens or Cowgirls?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Sea Chickens or Cowgirls?

This is kinda like asking if I ate rotting eggs that sat out for a week if I'd prefer to spend hours throwing it up or have explosive diarrhea lol.

Who I think is going to win is the seachickens, they seem to always do well down the stretch when they need to.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Dec 22, 2017 at 10:58 PM ]
After the skittles incident with Bowman that year, my hatred for the seaturds is well beyond the cowgirls and our 90's beef. Just saying.

Thus i pick the cowgirls, they have the better talent on offense as well.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Dec 23, 2017 at 5:31 AM ]
Can they both lose?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I would have picked the Seahawks but I think Zeke back puts Dallas back as the favorite.

The way Tiger Woods once reigned and fell after controversy, I would like to see the same happen to Zeke. I want to see a meltdown of the Cowgirls the way Seattle crumbled against the Rams.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
After the skittles incident with Bowman that year, my hatred for the seaturds is well beyond the cowgirls and our 90's beef. Just saying.

Popcorn
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
This is kinda like asking if I ate rotting eggs that sat out for a week if I'd prefer to spend hours throwing it up or have explosive diarrhea lol.

Who I think is going to win is the seachickens, they seem to always do well down the stretch when they need to.
This is absolutely hilarious As for me, I'd love to see each cowgirl and sea chicken, one by one, in a jail cell alone with that little man raping midget from "Penetentiary"
I think Dallas will win. Hard to work out which team I detest more.
Carolina beats Tampa and Atlanta beats New Orleans and it doesn't matter.

Zeke and co destroying them would be glorious however.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Carolina beats Tampa and Atlanta beats New Orleans and it doesn't matter.

Zeke and co destroying them would be glorious however.

YASSS!

It would break them. They'd be fighting with each other and seeing Carrol's face would be awesome.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
F Seattle.

Dallas wasn't throwing popcorn at our inured player.
Neither, f**k em both and their fans. Final score 3-3.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

Popcorn

🤙🏽
North Korea nukes the stadium, in JESUS' NAME
Originally posted by NinerTy:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

This is absolutely hilarious As for me, I'd love to see each cowgirl and sea chicken, one by one, in a jail cell alone with that little man raping midget from "Penetentiary"

Ill take Diarrhea easy.. Hope that means Dallas
Share 49ersWebzone