There are 209 users in the forums

RG3 on ESPN

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just turned ESPN NFL LIVE and there was RG3, he is articulate, gives good analysis and it's not a stretch to say he has a future. I'm sure he'd rather be playing but this is not a bad alternative.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
that's good to hear. it really sucks how his football career turned out because he was so talented
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
NFL Network has some openings now too.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Just turned ESPN NFL LIVE and there was RG3, he is articulate, gives good analysis and it's not a stretch to say he has a future. I'm sure he'd rather be playing but this is not a bad alternative.

Tebow is great on TV.. Maybe start him out covering college football as well.
all the guys Willis blasted into insecurity making them contemplate their direction in life are great commentators.
Originally posted by Furlow:
NFL Network has some openings now too.

How did RG3 get that job over Kap? This is an outrage.
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:

Liberal ESPN wont even hire Kap. Think about that for a moment.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

The idea in having star commentators is to gather more viewership. Kaep is such a controversial devisive figure, he would lose them half the viewership if not more.

Kaep has the Rikers Island viewerships cornered if they ever need the incarcerated demographics
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 14, 2017 at 8:12 AM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
So apparently he's turned down two job offers already looking for a better opportunity...

Originally posted by jcs:
So apparently he's turned down two job offers already looking for a better opportunity...

Probs lying. Maybe two offers to come in for a work out lolz.
  • dj43
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

The idea in having star commentators is to gather more viewership. Kaep is such a controversial devisive figure, he would lose them half the viewership if not more.

Kaep has the Rikers Island viewerships cornered if they ever need the incarcerated demographics

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dj43:

probably referring to Kap's recent visit to Rikers Island inmates

http://www.newsweek.com/colin-kaepernick-visited-rikers-island-correction-officers-riot-fears-746494
He was surprisingly insightful, I think he could do well on one of their nfl shows.

I didn't like how Michael Smith was leading the questions as to why he felt he didn't have a job, though
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by dj43:

probably referring to Kap's recent visit to Rikers Island inmates

http://www.newsweek.com/colin-kaepernick-visited-rikers-island-correction-officers-riot-fears-746494
Not only that, but Kap sounds like a moron when he talks.
Share 49ersWebzone