NFLN Suspends Faulk, Taylor, Evans, McNabb After Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wait until Kay Adams comes out.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Heath Evans is a prick. Not surprised.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
I hope Evans rots in a cell. With that said her story sounds too farfetched

I mean if she has texts and media it may not be that farfetched. How has management not been suspended too? This in a work environment seemingly consensual or not should of never been allowed, there is no way it was a huge secret with how many are involved.
Looks like they all wanted cookies and MILF.
Not a good look for evans considering his wife was sexually abused and he was quite open about it and all with their charity to support victims of sex abuse or whatever
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Chico:
Guarantee you she was giggling and playing along, flirting with them. This happens everywhere. However, men these days need to wake up and stop being so dumb. The power of the pink canoe is starting to fight back.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Former 49er, Eric Davis also involved in the suit. This is crazy. I don't know what to believe, but if true, it's just plain sick.

Davis – "I want you so bad," "my cock is so hard because of you right now" and "you look like you would be an animal in the sheets." "I can't handle your (butt), it is so luscious," Cantor claimed … that he wanted to "choke" her from behind until she "begged him to stop." … Cantor claims that one time while she was working on the set in the studio on a ladder, he grabbed her butt, sliding his hand in between her legs and touching her private area.

what the f**k. eric davis, seriously?
Guilty until innocent here in the USA
pics or it didn't happen
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
pics or it didn't happen
said the POTUS

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Looks like they all wanted cookies and MILF.

Seriously though, I call bull****!!!! If this groping and whatever happened the first time or even a second, then why not report it then!!! Why wait till the 4th or 5th guy then report it?? If there's video evidence then OK, but this crap is gonna be a bit hard to prove without it and DNA samples. This is bull****.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
This is a civil suit. If she has documented evidence and proof that she asked them to stop... why isn't she pressing charges? I can understand suing if evidence wasn't strong to get a conviction... but in this case she says she has it. Why not press charges?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Guilty until innocent here in the USA

That's the court system. That doesn't apply anywhere else.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by okdkid:
This is a civil suit. If she has documented evidence and proof that she asked them to stop... why isn't she pressing charges? I can understand suing if evidence wasn't strong to get a conviction... but in this case she says she has it. Why not press charges?

Exactly!!!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Wait until Kay Adams comes out.

Ha! No one in football will have a job!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone