LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 185 users in the forums

Quinton Jefferson tries to fight the fans

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place

He gets kicked out from this dirty play. This put him in that position.

But it's okay when the "12's" do it huh?

BTW, here's your weekly Michael Bennett plays the victim clip after starting the whole thing
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=21734070
Typical salty Seahawks. Can't take a loss.
I'm sure some of those fans crossed more than a couple boundaries for him to react like that, especially with the people tossing food and crap. Hope they got booted too.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'm sure some of those fans crossed more than a couple boundaries for him to react like that, especially with the people tossing food and crap. Hope they got booted too.

I wonder what would've happened had they try to pull that mess in Oakland or Philly.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Bullies got bullied

No class from Seattle regardless remember Bowman when he got injured
Craziness
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Never forget
Originally posted by bors:

Never forget

I've never been so pissed at anything football related before or after that. Mans career kind of ended with that injury and fans are throwing food at him.

They were doing it to someone who was injured and couldn't fight back. Even more classless than throwing stuff at someone that got ejected.

Originally posted by jimrat:
Bullies got bullied

ZBo knows all.
LOL, s**t got serious looking at the faces of them fans
The only salty b***hes in the NFL that cry during a victory formation.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

agree, peter king and others express shock and awe and out rage at what the fans did but they said nothing about throwing popcorn at bow when reid hurt him
Share 49ersWebzone