There are 226 users in the forums

Roger Goodell the $200 million man

Shop 49ers game tickets
5 years $200 million

League MVP?

[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Dec 6, 2017 at 1:09 PM ]
Butt butt Jerry Jones didn't want him.

It was lose lose for the everyday NFL fan. Either you rooted for Goodell to win or Jones.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Butt butt Jerry Jones didn't want him.

It was lose lose for the everyday NFL fan. Either you rooted for Goodell to win or Jones.

Jones doesn't lose anything other than he doesn't like him. Goodell in sucks for everyone!
Goodell is messing up the sport of football.

This is horrible news

But then again most people are watching less and less of the NFL, so soon it won't matter who's in charge.
Wow such a joke. The guy is destroying the game and gets rewarded? Mike Mitchell went off on him and it was true.
Another bad week for the NFL. What a joke that the owners would allow this loser to stick around longer. NFL will implode when the 2021 lockout happens
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I don't like the way this #douchebag deals with officiating in the NFL
Originally posted by LVJay:
I don't like the way this #douchebag deals with officiating in the NFL

He's the owners mouthpiece in most regards.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Did he get his lifetime use of private jet
He makes money for the owners and that's their bottom line. Everything else is a distant second.

Originally posted by jimrat:
Did he get his lifetime use of private jet

I was wondering this myself, since asking for a lifetime private jet is you know, utter lunacy, so I did some research.

Turns out that one detail has been totally exaggerated. What he asked for is continued access to the NFLs arrangement with a private plane company they have a discount with, which he would reimburse the NFL for any costs. It would just make it slightly cheaper for him that way.

I hate him a little less now after reading that.

Jet Article
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Dec 6, 2017 at 4:57 PM ]
$200 million for a guy who is a total failure at what he does and is single handed ruining the NFL. What a joke. Obviously we all went into the wrong business.
Judging from the posts so far, the Fans get it.

The Owners don't.

Not good for the long term picture.
Great news. We'll finally get that Wednesday morning game from Tokyo, streaming only on snapchat, that we've been begging for.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Plus two more pre-season games.
Share 49ersWebzone