There are 350 users in the forums

John Elway making enemies (Remember the botched Adam Gase hire?)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
So Elway screwed us over basically.

well he gave us Adam Peters, so call it even I guess. Not happy though.

He gave the 49ers Shanahan too with his insistence on hiring Vance Tomsula....err...Joseph. So thanks Horseface.

It's an interesting circle how it all played out with Gase, Elway, Shanahan and other names in regards to how we wound up with Kyle.

If I recall correctly, the Bowlen family felt Mike got too much credit for the 2 SBs (even though the third was won by Mike's guy, Kubiak). I feared Kyle was a guarantee to end up in Denver. Thankfully he didn't lol
No matter how you slice it, picking tomsula over any other candidate was a bad idea. Bad mouthed or not.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
No matter how you slice it, picking tomsula over any other candidate was a bad idea. Bad mouthed or not.

Youd want him to be your HC right now? Cause thats how youre slicing it lol.
He just needs to find a qb. Shanny sucked w/o one, so does Joseph.

Recruit Cousins and everything is fine again.
onside kick despite leading 33-9

Originally posted by tjd808185:
He just needs to find a qb. Shanny sucked w/o one, so does Joseph.

Recruit Cousins and everything is fine again.

That doesn't explain their defense being garbage and significantly worse than last year where they played with pretty much the same exact QBs.
In all this commotion, how tradeable is Von Miller?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
That doesn't explain their defense being garbage and significantly worse than last year where they played with pretty much the same exact QBs.

D's can crumble fast. See ours. Denver had alot of pivital aging players hopping on to win a SB. That can be reloaded but w/o a qb they're screwed.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

My goodness Elways horse mouth and Peytons thumb head

IRL Jeff the Killer

D's can crumble fast. See ours. Denver had alot of pivital aging players hopping on to win a SB. That can be reloaded but w/o a qb they're screwed.

Think Denver would be crazy enough to part with Von Miller?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Think Denver would be crazy enough to part with Von Miller?

If they wanna go cheaper and cant retain Barrett with Miller on the Team then maybe. I think it would take our first and AA atleast.
f**ked us in 2015, but at least he made up for it last season when he chose Vance Joseph over Kyle Shanahan
Share 49ersWebzone