There are 174 users in the forums

John Elway making enemies (Remember the botched Adam Gase hire?)

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
https://www.ninersnation.com/2017/12/5/16738588/report-adam-gase-ran-up-score-on-broncos-because-john-elway-bad-mouthed-him-to-the-49ers
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
jesus that's hideous
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gase should be thankful he avoided baalke and jed.
i remember being livid when we hired tomsula over gase and imo gase is doing all he can in miami with a methhead as his starting qb. but he has done a couple of favors for lynch so i cant hate him lol.
Lol @ dolphins thinking they can pick choose when to run up the score. Just be happy a few plays worked out for ya
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
lol elway
So Elway screwed us over basically.

well he gave us Adam Peters, so call it even I guess. Not happy though.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Shannahan > Gase. And Elway made the stupid decision to pick Vance Joseph over Shannahan as HC. Thanks Elway

Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Shannahan > Gase. And Elway made the stupid decision to pick Vance Joseph over Shannahan as HC. Thanks Elway

Hey maybe Mike Shanny told Kyle to f**k the Broncos regardless lol. Mike brought them 2 SBs.. Dont ever bite the hand that feeds you lmao.
Elway has his own problems...like finding a QB who can actually produce on a consistent basis. None of the 3 he's tried so far have impressed anyone. Can't complain overall how he's helped Lynch over the years. When he hired Vance Joseph I thought he could've done better...so far, it looks like I was right. Bet he wishes he would've hired Shanahan. His loss and our gain.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Hey maybe Mike Shanny told Kyle to f**k the Broncos regardless lol. Mike brought them 2 SBs.. Dont ever bite the hand that feeds you lmao.

Hey, however it happened I think we got the right coach.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

My goodness Elways horse mouth and Peytons thumb head
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Hey, however it happened I think we got the right coach.

Yessir!

Share 49ersWebzone