There are 175 users in the forums

Jon Gruden

Shop 49ers game tickets
I don't think he'll be any better than Del Rio right now.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Gruden is overrated but Del Rio is a terrible coach. Unless Gruden is totally out of touch, he'd be a significant upgrade
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Dec 31, 2017 at 9:41 AM ]
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Gruden is overrated but Del Rio is a terrible coach. Unless Gruden is totally out of touch, he'd be a significant upgrade

I think last season is more of how this team can be with him than this season. They shouldn't have fired Musgrave or Norton.
Lol raiders hitting the panic button?? Lol Gruden is easily one of the most overrated coaches ever.
Gruden hasn't coached like in 10 years lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Still a better coach than JDR. I can see him putting together a decent coaching staff too.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
So the raiders are offering 10mil a year and part ownership in the team

Depends on how much ownership

Raiders will blackmail him with a dead Vegas hooker...Godfather II style
or live boy
Smart on the raiders part, similar to us they need a head coach that is not dependent on a OC.

The raiders lost thier OC and everything went to hell lol
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Smart on the raiders part, similar to us they need a head coach that is not dependent on a OC.

Not lost, more like stupidly fired.
Haha. Raiders are pathetic

If it will stop him from announcing games, I really hope he gets the Raider's HC job.
I know a lot of people love him but I'm tired of his love fest schtick
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Not lost, more like stupidly fired.

Technically their OC Bill Musgrave was on an expiring contract and they thought their young hotshot qb coach was ready for the job. Unfortunately for them, they put their trust in the wrong guy.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Still a better coach than JDR. I can see him putting together a decent coaching staff too.

It just came to mind.. Why dont the Raiders go all in on Shaw?
I'm sure he's LOL in private at all the hype...knowing full well he can keep his job at ESPN and ride off into the sunset when he grows tired of it.
He hasn't coached in over a decade. I just don't see him taking this Raiders team over the top. But Raider fans think they will go to the Super Bowl with him
Share 49ersWebzone