There are 242 users in the forums

LOL Browns

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
browns would whoop our asses right now. lol us.
Its very browns and very funny but its still only aj mccarron. Its not that big of a deal
[ Edited by crabman82 on Oct 31, 2017 at 2:45 PM ]
Originally posted by jcs:
Someone please let us know what the browns forums are saying right now...

checked quickly. Some are saying they dodged a bullet cause they don't like AJ, some are saying how much of a mess the FO is.

Its funny, a quick glance at their forums and they still don't b***h as much as people here.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I feel bad for Hue Jackson and the Browns Fans.

Hue really cares and gives this his all. The players love him and the fans really have nothing to look forward to right now. nothing happened for them that makes them think they can win a game these last 8 and that the future is bleak.

Poor fans.

who cares about them, we are also 0-8, possibly 0-16 too unless Garrapolo actually starts this year.

Obviously not you, which is fine. I just feel for them cause I know what it is like to root for a dysfunctional franchise that has a bleak future and the s**tty feeling that is.

Sorry i have empathy lol
It wouldn't shock me if Hue resigns at some point between now and the offseason.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

checked quickly. Some are saying they dodged a bullet cause they don't like AJ, some are saying how much of a mess the FO is.

Its funny, a quick glance at their forums and they still don't b***h as much as people here.

Not surprising. I remember fans still complaining when Young was starting AFTER Montana retired. As bad as damn Cowboy/Raider fans, I swear.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Its very browns and very funny but its still only aj mccarron. Its not that big of a deal

AJ has worked with Hue before when hue was the OC of the Bengals.

I think highly of AJ and def think he would be better than Kizer, Aj could potentially be someone that leads them to a few wins.

the real thing that makes this a big deal is that their front office is a f**kin disaster lol If i found out the niners went home early on trade deadline, were unaware of huge trades and "Forgot" to send in the info about a trade before the deadline.. I would legitimately become a fan of another team. That is hopeless. lol
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

their reddit forum seems pretty glad that the trade didn't happen since they think McCarron sucks.

Probably the right mindset.

Yeah while they watch their dreams die in the weekly QB shuffle between Kizer, Hogan and Kessler

good read. lolz.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

good read. lolz.

They will prolly just do the trade in the offseason because AJ will most likely be a restricted free agent. (He missed time as a rookie so it didn't qualify as a full season).

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

good read. lolz.

They will prolly just do the trade in the offseason because AJ will most likely be a restricted free agent. (He missed time as a rookie so it didn't qualify as a full season).
Price always goes up in the offseason...
I genuinely feel sorry for Browns fans.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I genuinely feel sorry for Browns fans.

Same man. The owner is obviously a lot more concerned about making money.

He wants to play moneyball.. Spend as little as you can to win.

You're a f**kin billionaire... just spend what is necessary to field a respectable team.

Jed may be a moron at times but he wants to win and will do whatever he thinks is the best thing. he is just usually wrong lmao.
Originally posted by crabman82:

AJ has worked with Hue before when hue was the OC of the Bengals.

I think highly of AJ and def think he would be better than Kizer, Aj could potentially be someone that leads them to a few wins.

the real thing that makes this a big deal is that their front office is a f**kin disaster lol If i found out the niners went home early on trade deadline, were unaware of huge trades and "Forgot" to send in the info about a trade before the deadline.. I would legitimately become a fan of another team. That is hopeless. lol

A few wins? Thats why its not that big of a deal. Mccarron isnt in jimmy g class or even cousins before he became the starter. Its more embarrassing than them missing on a legit qb
Mary Kay Cabot
@MaryKayCabot
Try again: #Browns sent signed doc to #Bengals to sign and send to league, but #Bengals sent doc to #NFL only signed by them
Share 49ersWebzone