LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

LOL Browns

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
With Dorsey with the Browns might want Alex Smith to go there to help them out.

If Alex Smith can fix that mess he will be the greatest QB in the history of the league.
cant believe they had a 0-16 parade
be worse for cleveland fans when the warriors smash them in the finals again or if Celts take em out. Go Dubs
For several years I've thought they've been throwing seasons. Intentionally. Now I'm convinced they're just beyond terrible.
Originally posted by Team49ers:

It's not like they are having fun joking about it, it's actually really sad lol.

The fans put it on, the team's social media didn't highlight it at all lol
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

The fans put it on, the team's social media didn't highlight it at all lol

Didn't they raise money for charity?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
idk they looked like they tanked that last game.

How tf does a wide open receiver just drop a pass like that?

And then your special teams just gives up a kickoff td in a clutch time situation?

Browns gonna Brown
Wow, I can't believe they really did go 0-16. Even the worst teams usually have at least a win or two. Wow.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:

Lol. Noooooo

Cleveland browns must draft to Darnold or Rosen. Alex Smith should go to Dolphins.
NSFW

Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Cleveland browns must draft to Darnold or Rosen. Alex Smith should go to Dolphins.

yeah, you put Smith on a bad team, he will only make it worst. Put him on a good team, he will get you to the first round of the playoffs. But thats it.
Browns just hired Amos Jones as ST Coordinator. As a point of reference, Cards fans everywhere are celebrating that he is gone. They've had possibly the worst ST unit in football overall the past 4 years.
Originally posted by 49erWill:

It's not like they are having fun joking about it, it's actually really sad lol.

Fans are losers just like the team. No way if effing hell would i go to 0-16 parade or 0-82 parade or 0-162 parade. Lame
Share 49ersWebzone