LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Kaepernick is Now Going to Sue NFL Owner Because He Cant Get A Job Because of Colusion

Shop 49ers game tickets

Kaepernick is Now Going to Sue NFL Owner Because He Cant Get A Job Because of Colusion

• Goatie
  • Veteran
http://nypost.com/2017/10/15/colin-kaepernick-is-taking-on-nfl-owners-with-collusion-fight/

See the article
Dude is a total dumba$$!!!

He crys no one will give me a contract/job .....

Then thinks best way to get a contractjob is by sueing all tha owners your hoping will give u a contractjob

Great thinking dumba$$

How about u learn how to read a defence or learn how to read through your progressions !!!
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Oct 16, 2017 at 2:59 AM ]
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Dude is a total dumba$$!!!

He crys no one will give me a contract/job .....

Then thinks best way to get a contractjob is by sueing all tha owners your hoping will give u a contractjob

Great thinking dumba$$

How about u learn how to read a defence or learn how to read through your progressions !!!

I think maybe the owners are not to convinced his skill set is up to par for what they want in quarter back. Not many want someone who can only throw a ball at missile speed and has no accuracy after 15 yards
Lol this is going to blow up in his face. It will come out now who the team was that offered him a contract with a vet minimum.
He was the one who opted out of his contract!! He choose to walk away from guaranteed $$$.
What a dog and pony show.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Lol this is going to blow up in his face. It will come out now who the team was that offered him a contract with a vet minimum.
He was the one who opted out of his contract!! He choose to walk away from guaranteed $$$.
What a dog and pony show.

i hope he wins the lawsuit but i doubt he does. Anyways, you're right. He left 10+ mil on the table and he has nothing to show for it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he should get a class action lawsuit going with other s**tty QBs with horrible mechanics. I'm sure Tebow's not busy.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he should get a class action lawsuit going with other s**tty QBs with horrible mechanics. I'm sure Tebow's not busy.

Maybe Kap should go back to being a baseball pitcher?
Even he wins the NFL will drag it out and appeal and appeal. The only thing that will happen he'll lose plenty in legal fees and he still won't play in the NFL.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
He may have a case if he was any good at playing quarter back....a true drop back and hit your receiver in time type of quarter back. What a f-cking sh-t show he/this has become.
  • evil
  • Veteran
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/free-agency/189018-kaepernick-might-get-job/page64/

Share 49ersWebzone