i try

K
I think GB fans would welcome him.

He shredded them in the playoffs so if anyone thinks he's good it's them
Last time AR got hurt they went 2-5-1
They know he's gone when AR comes back
It's mostly white but a purple state.
Originally posted by OwensBowmanParallel:
Kaepernick is a racist piece of garbage.

Lol Jordan Taber.
I'm sure those hard working mid-west fans from the upper regions of Wisconsin will open their arms up wide for Kap
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I think GB fans would welcome him.

He shredded them in the playoffs so if anyone thinks he's good it's them
Last time AR got hurt they went 2-5-1
They know he's gone when AR comes back
It's mostly white but a purple state.

My Mexican friend has family living there. Says it's nothing like the south or the obnoxious people in Boston, people are very polite in Wisconsin.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
My Mexican friend has family living there. Says it's nothing like the south or the obnoxious people in Boston, people are very polite in Wisconsin.

I have a cousin that lives in Wisconsin. Been therefore multiple times. Nice people, but that fanbase would revolt on Kap.
I watch the Packers because I love to watch Aaron Rodgers...if Kap were to sign with 'em, I probably wouldn't. Big difference in talent. That said, I do hope he lands a job somewhere.
Don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out
Holy f**k....

LOL

Originally posted by kray28:
Crazy talk...but it's true. I feel strongly about this. This transcends team loyalty and love of the game.

If anyone doubts my cred as a Niner fan...I've been a fan of this team since 1990, and I've been on this forum almost since its original inception.

I will continue to love the Niners. And I love how many of our players kneeled for the anthem and showed their support for Kap, and the just cause that he chose to basically sacrifice his career for.

It is you choice, you can root for whichever team you like; but I don't understand why do you have create a tread about it and broadcast your intent.

It seems like you are just looking for attention.

If you want to go root for GB and Kap, go for it, you have blessing and pity.
Originally posted by Bayarea49er:
Crazy talk...but it's true. I feel strongly about this. This transcends team loyalty and love of the game.

If anyone doubts my cred as a Niner fan...I've been a fan of this team since 1990, and I've been on this forum almost since its original inception.

I will continue to love the Niners. And I love how many of our players kneeled for the anthem and showed their support for Kap, and the just cause that he chose to basically sacrifice his career for.

It is you choice, you can root for whichever team you like; but I don't understand why do you have create a tread about it and broadcast your intent.

Exactly.

How the f**k is this s**t not locked?
So you are a Kaepernick fan, not a 49er fan?

Sounds like one of those Lebron fans that just root for whatever team he is on.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Sports/49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick-files-grievance-nfl

At least if Green Bay picks up Kap he will be referred to as GB QB instead of ex49er QB as all this plays out.
Originally posted by Bayarea49er:

Well he did create a thread to claim his boycrush seeking attention for a guy who seeks attention so he's definitely seeking attention. Why hitch your wagon to kaep though. Oh well
Share 49ersWebzone