LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

If Green Bay signs Colin Kaepernick, I will become a Packer fan

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Crazy talk...but it's true. I feel strongly about this. This transcends team loyalty and love of the game.

If anyone doubts my cred as a Niner fan...I've been a fan of this team since 1990, and I've been on this forum almost since its original inception.

I will continue to love the Niners. And I love how many of our players kneeled for the anthem and showed their support for Kap, and the just cause that he chose to basically sacrifice his career for.
[ Edited by kray28 on Oct 15, 2017 at 4:45 PM ]
You'll be back. Kap sucks up the joint, Rodgers gets his team back, Kap is back unemployed.
The virtue signaling is strong with this one. I hope Kap gets a chance too, to prove he's nothing but mediocre.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I hope the best for Kap
When ever someone says don't doubt my cred, you usually can
Sounds like a bandwagon fan
  • Jiks
Nothing wrong with being a fan and rooting for players outside of the organization imo. I would never rescind my manhood though personally.

Lol *fanhood stupid autocorrect
[ Edited by Jiks on Oct 15, 2017 at 5:06 PM ]

• kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
When ever someone says don't doubt my cred, you usually can

I've probably forgotten more about the Niners in 28 years than you have ever learned.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Sounds like a bandwagon fan

Sounds like you don't really have a leg to stand on. Who are you?

LMAO.
[ Edited by kray28 on Oct 15, 2017 at 5:07 PM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stanley:
The virtue signaling is strong with this one. I hope Kap gets a chance too, to prove he's nothing but mediocre.

But that says something about you, doesn't it? You hope he gets a chance, and you hope he fails. Why? Oh, because of your agenda? I see.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

You gotta do what you gotta do man. Ignore the flak you're gonna get for this on the forum.

• kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
I hope the best for Kap

As do I. History will smile favorably on Kap regardless of whether he ever takes another NFL snap.
Share 49ersWebzone