LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

WR Devante Adams

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm unsure if GB can give him what he will be asking for, especially since Nelson and Cobb are already getting paid, he's from Cali, played at Fresno St., still only 24, him and Garçon with Taylor in the slot is a huge upgrade..thoughts ?
He's okay. He'd likely see a big drop in production without Rodgers. GB fans were calling him a bust before last season. TBH, I don't think he's better than Garcon.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
He's okay. He'd likely see a big drop in production without Rodgers. GB fans were calling him a bust before last season. TBH, I don't think he's better than Garcon.

This
I agree with above. I feel a guy we should really go after would be Allen Robinson, he would be our low end number 1. I feel he's the best out of the bunch that might be available. Adams it would depend on cost of course. He's more of a number 2.
The thread we need is the Jarvis Landry thread.
Originally posted by Heroism:
The thread we need is the Jarvis Landry thread.

We have TT? We need someone who can score TD's. Landry is not that guy. Possession machine though.
Terrell Pryor and Dante Pettis
Bring him home!! Palo Alto
I don't trust any WR who's catching passes from Rodgers.
He's definitely going to be paid nice tho, There are a lot of young good FA WRs coming up, niners need to sign the best, Pryor is Cousins is signed ? How's Jeffry doing in philly ? Trust Robinson coming off his ACL injury ? Moncrief only a number 2 ? Adams too ? Does Pitt let Bryant go with JuJu showing up ?

Originally posted by NinerSickness:
I don't trust any WR who's catching passes from Rodgers.

man did you watch him in college? the kid has some serious hands.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
He's definitely going to be paid nice tho, There are a lot of young good FA WRs coming up, niners need to sign the best, Pryor is Cousins is signed ? How's Jeffry doing in philly ? Trust Robinson coming off his ACL injury ? Moncrief only a number 2 ? Adams too ? Does Pitt let Bryant go with JuJu showing up ?

I was really on the robinson train until that injury.

Huge buyer beware with Bryant. I wouldn't touch him.

Moncrief is overrated.

Not impressed with Pryor & he will be overpaid.
Originally posted by wailers15:

Moncrief is overrated.

So you don't like any of them? I like moncreif not sure what's overrated about him?

Wanted him instead of sloppy Marcus Martin in the 3rd

6-2 220 runs a 4.4 and has a 40 inch vert...dude has a nose for the end zone. His biggest issue is health.

I'd have no problem giving him a Mohamed Sanu type of contract (5yrs/$32 million).
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Moncrief is overrated.

So you don't like any of them? I like moncreif not sure what's overrated about him?

Wanted him instead of sloppy Marcus Martin in the 3rd

6-2 220 runs a 4.4 and has a 40 inch vert...dude has a nose for the end zone. His biggest issue is health.

I'd have no problem giving him a Mohamed Sanu type of contract (5yrs/$32 million).

well yeah i would've loved to have had him over Martin. Moncrief i'm still waiting to see that potential break through. Health is a concern there.

I would've loved to have Landry but given his off field issues not sure. Dude is beyond talented.

A bummer that hopkins signed. Cause he's legit. I just like Adams a lot. He's super young and talented. a nice big aggressive WR. Would be great to have him come home.

Quincy Enunwa is a restricted FA, but intriguing. What about Jordan Mathews? I like Allen robinson a lot and if he can bounce back he's worth a shot. i would take pryor only if the price is right.
well yeah i would've loved to have had him over Martin. Moncrief i'm still waiting to see that potential break through. Health is a concern there.

I would've loved to have Landry but given his off field issues not sure. Dude is beyond talented.

A bummer that hopkins signed. Cause he's legit. I just like Adams a lot. He's super young and talented. a nice big aggressive WR. Would be great to have him come home.

Quincy Enunwa is a restricted FA, but intriguing. What about Jordan Mathews? I like Allen robinson a lot and if he can bounce back he's worth a shot. i would take pryor only if the price is right.

Landry is okay...I feel like we already have that with garçon. Thing is we aren't gonna get a true #1 in FA those guys get locked up...no way Hopkins ever came close to FA. I do like Adams as well he's another option and not sure GB pays him what he wants.

Matthews I'll pass on we have a slot WR in trent already (same with Landry). Arob will get tagged I'm guessing.

One guy to keep an eye on maybe not this off season but the next one is D Thomas. He's making a ton of cash and really hasn't played to his contract same with Dez.

End of the day we most likely find out wr#1 via the draft
Share 49ersWebzone