LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Texan's Brian Cushing, suspended 10 Games for PEDS !!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
The NFL does not want to catch players with this sort of stuff which is why a player has to be pretty damn dumb to get caught.
Originally posted by Joecool:
The NFL does not want to catch players with this sort of stuff which is why a player has to be pretty damn dumb to get caught ... AGAIN !
IFTFY
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Sep 14, 2017 at 3:10 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
LMAO. I never thought once that he got of it, I just figured just let him cause he's retarded.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Once again ... will this guy ever learn ???

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000844466/article/texans-brian-cushing-suspended-10-games-for-peds

[ Edited by NinerSickness on Sep 14, 2017 at 5:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
The NFL does not want to catch players with this sort of stuff which is why a player has to be pretty damn dumb to get caught.

This. Open your eyes. Steroids and HGH are the norm in the NFL. Only the idiots get caught.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by teylo31:
All leads back to Pete Carroll

he did play under Carroll at USC

And Carroll was our DC once...
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
This. Open your eyes. Steroids and HGH are the norm in the NFL. Only the idiots get caught.

Brian "I'm a walking PED violation" Cushing
"Everybody on roids'."

-Nate Diaz
My hometown boy at it again. What a loser!

Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

Yup. Pretty much every sport though. You think Usain Bolt is natural? McGregor? Phelps?

Ironically, the sport where they take the least amount of drugs is professional cycling.

I'm cool with pharma monsters though. That's what we want to see. As long as our guys don't get pinged.
is this the cheesy douchebag with the red colored contact lenses?
That guy was lamesville.
Seven years later, steroids mysteriously enter Cushing's body again.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Saw a funny meme from the onion. It had a fake quote from Cushing, "I didn't realize there were PED's in the steroids I took."
The drafted Cunningham to replace him. And he had to use double the roids to keep himself in base downs
Share 49ersWebzone