There are 228 users in the forums

Texan's Brian Cushing, suspended 10 Games for PEDS !!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Once again ... will this guy ever learn ???
He's on record for [blaming] stating that the first infraction, was due to OAS ("Overtrained Athlete Syndrome") !!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000844466/article/texans-brian-cushing-suspended-10-games-for-peds
"Stupid is as stupid does.." -- F. Gump
More tackles for Cunningham
the stupid part is that he got caught. most of NFL players are on something
All NFL players dope. If that weren't the case, the suspensions wouldn't be so lax and players would get banned permanently after a second or third doping violation.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TWD_Fan:
All NFL players dope. If that weren't the case, the suspensions wouldn't be so lax and players would get banned permanently after a second or third doping violation.

Pretty much... Makes one wonder if a stricter doping policy may actually keep players healthier...

Guy has always been a Pedonosaurus Rex...

I've always wondered if the whole Reggie Bush punishment was really aimed at what was going on at SC during those years. The Ting brothers dad was giving out steroids to his kids and you would have to imagine anyone else that asked. Cushing was a known user on campus... and Mays was kinda interesting too. The whole team wasn't on them but Matthews and Cushing... oh ya.
I'm not sure this news warrants an exclamation point, let alone three.
All leads back to Pete Carroll
Wow so surprising
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no one will care after he raised all that money for hurricane harvey.

Originally posted by DelCed2486:
I'm not sure this news warrants an exclamation point, let alone three.

Copied it as it was published, at the time I read the report ...

Only at the WebZone ...
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Sep 14, 2017 at 12:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Geeked:
Pretty much... Makes one wonder if a stricter doping policy may actually keep players healthier...

I've always wondered if the whole Reggie Bush punishment was really aimed at what was going on at SC during those years. The Ting brothers dad was giving out steroids to his kids and you would have to imagine anyone else that asked. Cushing was a known user on campus... and Mays was kinda interesting too. The whole team wasn't on them but Matthews and Cushing... oh ya.

heh, I was just about to post that it was a fairly well known rumor that Cushing and Matthews used roids in college
Originally posted by teylo31:
All leads back to Pete Carroll

he did play under Carroll at USC
after all those ligament tears he has had, i bet it was something like deer antler extract or something like that to help heal faster and stronger
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Geeked:

heh, I was just about to post that it was a fairly well known rumor that Cushing and Matthews used roids in college

ya, not everyone was using them but a few starters were most definitely chemically aided. I was on campus when Cushing came in as a freshman... dude went from 215 -> 245 of pure rip in about a month... ya,... And the Ting bro's, they were a piece of work.

Maualuga wasn't on them but he didn't have to use roids... He was to dumb to feel pain and was a Wildman...
Share 49ersWebzone