LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

QB DeShone Kizer

Shop 49ers game tickets
This dude sucks
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
kizer sucks so much ass. he is the worst. Soo glad we have nothing to do with him.

At least he has promise. Hoyer is what he has always been.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Sep 18, 2017 at 7:44 AM ]
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
kizer sucks so much ass. he is the worst. Soo glad we have nothing to do with him.

Why are you even comparing him to Hoyer. Hoyer was an undrafted pick?
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Because Hoyer is the 49ers starting QB and was chosen by Shanalynch over every QB taken in the draft last year.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Because Hoyer is the 49ers starting QB and was chosen by Shanalynch over every QB taken in the draft last year.

Yeah because Shanahan has experience playing with Hoyer. Hoyer is not a long term answer. Maybe he's waiting for Cousins or a top QB next year. Face it, this year's draft for QBs was pretty weak.
[ Edited by Alfienator on Sep 18, 2017 at 12:52 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by awp8912:
You guys hating on a rookie's first road game against a good defense are pretty sad.

Guarantee you guys have said less junk about that bum trash, never been good ever, Hoyer that our Qb "guru" enshrined with a starting role on this storied franchise.

You realize the "haters" are only coming out because you anointed Kizer a future HOFer before ever taking a single NFL regular snap, while at the same time bashing our front office for not drafting him? At this point it's less about being for or against Kizer, and more about being able to say "see, I told you so!"
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL..."running QB's"

No thanks.

Originally posted by Giedi:

Meh. He was atrocious early on and then had some nice garbage time drives when Indy was up by 20+ and took their foot off the gas.

Let him not play like crap when the game isn't first out of reach.

Shanahan knew better not to draft this guy, yet again Beathard has yet to play a reg season game yet.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Shanahan knew better not to draft this guy, yet again Beathard has yet to play a reg season game yet.

Nothing spells success like being picked off 3 times by a crappy Colts defense.
I thought he looked good early. But the dude is on struggle street right now
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Nothing spells success like being picked off 3 times by a crappy Colts defense.

I watched some of his youtube vids, i thought he would at least be decent for whoever picked him up, guess not.
I watched some of his youtube vids, i thought he would at least be decent for whoever picked him up, guess not.

Can we at least give the guy a month in the NFL? Maybe even 2?
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Sep 24, 2017 at 1:48 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone