There are 138 users in the forums

QB DeShone Kizer

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
its called a concussion

Concussion might have improved his game, he's been positively awful today.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 17, 2017 at 12:00 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jcs:
Kizer was playing so bad he had to come up with an excuse to get pulled...migraine....soft...

Ive never once heard of a football player leaving a game due to a "migraine"...WTF?
its called a concussion
"DeShone Kizer's migraine has cleared and he is eligible to return, per press box announcement. Kizer was on the sidelines for that third quarter field goal drive guided by Kevin Hogan, who has scored 10 points and throw one interception."
- Pat McManamon, ESPN Staff Writer

#soft
future HOF qb right here
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
future HOF qb right here

Just threw his 2nd pick of the game
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
future HOF qb right here

Just threw his 2nd pick of the game

Don't you know that ShannyLynch have no clue what they're doing? This dood is a future HOF qb, migraine interceptions and all
Looked god awful today lol.
Rough one today. But was expected. First road game against a good veteran defense. Still he's light years ahead of Hoyer. And that's saying a lot!
You guys hating on a rookie's first road game against a good defense are pretty sad.

Guarantee you guys have said less junk about that bum trash, never been good ever, Hoyer that our Qb "guru" enshrined with a starting role on this storied franchise.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
I thought Blake Bortles was the worst QB in the league today... But then I saw Kizer stats

Good thing he faked some menstral pains to get out of playing 1/3 of the game or his numbers would have looked even worse
[ Edited by jcs on Sep 17, 2017 at 10:40 PM ]
kizer sucks so much ass. he is the worst. Soo glad we have nothing to do with him.

Keep it up haters. I will bump this when dude wins Offensive rookie of the year honors.
I thought Blane Bortles was the worst QB in the league today... But then I saw Kizer stats

Originally posted by awp8912:
Keep it up haters. I will bump this when dude wins Offensive rookie of the year honors.

Lol

One of the RBs will win it
Originally posted by Niners99:
Kizer was playing so bad he had to come up with an excuse to get pulled...migraine....soft...

Ive never once heard of a football player leaving a game due to a "migraine"...WTF?

Migraines cause temporary vision problems for many that would make it impossible to play QB. I get then.on rate occasions and I can't drive or read for up to a half hour during the ocular portion of the migraine.
Originally posted by awp8912:
You guys hating on a rookie's first road game against a good defense are pretty sad.

Guarantee you guys have said less junk about that bum trash, never been good ever, Hoyer that our Qb "guru" enshrined with a starting role on this storied franchise.

You realize the "haters" are only coming out because you anointed Kizer a future HOFer before ever taking a single NFL regular snap, while at the same time bashing our front office for not drafting him? At this point it's less about being for or against Kizer, and more about being able to say "see, I told you so!"
Share 49ersWebzone