There are 164 users in the forums

Antonio Cromatie just had his 14th kid

Shop 49ers game tickets
Maybe he can remember this ones name
The crazy thing is, this is his third child to be born AFTER he had his vasectomy.

SMFH.
Dude is a STUD
Antonio Chromosome
Originally posted by crabman82:
Needs to pull out like it does from tackling

LOL... He can't remember their names now, wait till the CTE kicks in.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Pull out game WEAK

True dat.
😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
If he's taking care of all his kids then who's business is it? If the man want's to have 20 kids, so long as he taking care of them then people shouldn't have sh!t to say.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Dudes sperm running through them fallopian tubes like

[ Edited by MuggD on Sep 9, 2017 at 11:47 AM ]
He's just bettering his odds of having one of them carry on his name in the league. It's business duh

Ha, I still remember this.

Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
If he's taking care of all his kids then who's business is it? If the man want's to have 20 kids, so long as he taking care of them then people shouldn't have sh!t to say.
Because of away games, athletes already face difficulties with "being there" for their kids. I highly doubt 1 human can sufficiently be there for 14 children. But by today's growing (lowered) standards for the family unit in Western Civilization - he is just another sad example. We may not have any judicial power if he pays the bills but he is rightfully socially criticized
[ Edited by Lipstickonface on Sep 10, 2017 at 6:43 PM ]
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
LOL, must be an nfl record
could be. there was another dude from the Bills , RB I forgot his name he had like 10 kids with 12 diffrent girls or something like that. what was his name ?? anybody rember this cat??
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
LOL, must be an nfl record
could be. there was another dude from the Bills , RB I forgot his name he had like 10 kids with 12 diffrent girls or something like that. what was his name ?? anybody rember this cat??

Ok wait....10 kids with 12 different girls??? Is this the new math?
Share 49ersWebzone