LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 138 users in the forums

Preseason 2017 Week 3

Shop 49ers game tickets
Titans copied MSU and 49ers for the Ahoo ahoo ahoo first down
I love Mariota, but he needs to become more consistent. When he's on, he looks like a quarterback genius but when he's off, he's really really off! There's no in between with him.
[ Edited by TWD_Fan on Aug 27, 2017 at 12:01 PM ]
I just watched Bears defense committ offsides on 2 plays in a row. They eventually got a stop with 3rd-down sack but it seems like I remember that being kind of a problem with Vic Fangio defenses. Jumping offsides a lot.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Nice throw by Trubiski
Trubiski is looking really impressive.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by TWD_Fan:
Trubiski is looking really impressive.

Damn impressive...
Cousins closing out a crappy 1st quarter with an intentional grounding
The Bengals DL is filthy.
  • Jiks
25 million dollar man

Lol
[ Edited by Jiks on Aug 27, 2017 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

Lawson

McCoy looked good
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Lol.

6/18, 93 yards, 1 INT, QB rating of 28.2 Let's hold off on those engraved plaques in Canton awhile longer.

clearly didn't watch the game and just read the box score. I won't even defend this and I can easily (hurricane, raining all game, multiple drops, TD drops, 14 flags on Browns, started from inside the 5 yd line 3 times, etc, etc).

But one thing to note is that Hue wasn't even trying to play a normal game.

Basically, all of Kizer's attempts were over 10 yds in the air.

They clearly were practising some thing that they want to implement come regular season, that coupled with multiple drops, flags, rain, is why even after that stat line, multiple sources said they were impressed by the kid and you would be too if you actually watched it.

Then there's the whole, Hue naming the kid for starter week 1 a day after watching the tapes of that game.........yeah.......I guess Hue doesn't know a thing about good QB play.....yeah.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Lawson

I feel your pain. Wanted him badly, but the Niners got a nobody QB instead.
Share 49ersWebzone