LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Andrew Luck

Shop 49ers game tickets
Luck recommeneded Kaep to Harbaugh
I remember when he came into SF and blew a good 49er team away during our last year of contention under Harbaugh. I don't care how good a QB is, if he keeps getting pounded and injuries happen to his throwing arm he is no longer the same QB.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I remember when he came into SF and blew a good 49er team away during our last year of contention under Harbaugh. I don't care how good a QB is, if he keeps getting pounded and injuries happen to his throwing arm he is no longer the same QB.

Remember, Manning broke his neck for a reason. The Colts have neglected that spot for a looooonnnnng time. They've been able to cover this up to some degree... But big hit from the blind add up. You don't need a whole lot of those to end your career.
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Remember, Manning broke his neck for a reason. The Colts have neglected that spot for a looooonnnnng time. They've been able to cover this up to some degree... But big hit from the blind add up. You don't need a whole lot of those to end your career.

Yup, the colts are to blame for not protecting him, how do you have a franchise Qb and not acquire a wall for him?

Mind blowing
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 1, 2017 at 9:38 AM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Jon Gruden will help him next year when he takes over.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Jim Harbaugh will help him next year when he takes over.

FTFY.
Could miss the first 6 weeks of the season huh? God this team is in trouble. They are a one man team, and if the reports are true, they are a no man team for the first 6 weeks.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Could miss the first 6 weeks of the season huh? God this team is in trouble. They are a one man team, and if the reports are true, they are a no man team for the first 6 weeks.
Chris Ballard's statement from last week stands. Luck expected to come off PUP before reg season begins

https://ind.247sports.com/Bolt/Andrew-Luck-expected-to-be-activated-from-PuP-before-Week-One-105708828/Amp
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 2, 2017 at 12:12 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Chris Ballard's statement from last week stands. Luck expected to come off PUP before reg season begins

https://ind.247sports.com/Bolt/Andrew-Luck-expected-to-be-activated-from-PuP-before-Week-One-105708828/Amp

Has there been any indication he will get activated off PUP before the season starts? If not, Niners will play Colts without both him and probably the starting center.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Has there been any indication he will get activated off PUP before the season starts? If not, Niners will play Colts without both him and probably the starting center.

I haven't looked to see if he's been practicing but i heard the coach or gm say he was still going to play the first week

Luck has had so many injuries since entering the the league.

I still don't understand when teams draft a franchise QB, they are fine with putting him behind a s**t Oline.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Jim Harbaugh will help him next year when he takes over.

FTFY.

If there is one NFL team I can stomach Harbaugh going to, it's the Colts.
When the Colts were on that playoff streak ending eventually at the AFC championship game, was their Oline soooo terrible the too??

It seems whenever an overrated QB falters, it's always the Oline's fault.

And yes he is overrated. He was supposed to be the unquestioned greatest QB to come out of college in decades.........DECADES.....

The Colts, intentionally tanked a full season just to get him. Ohh and he CHOSE to stay in school an extra year because rumors were that he didn't want to become a Carolina Panther.

Thank god for Carolina that he did do that and they got to pick up Cam Newton instead. At least that dude has an MVP to his name and a Superbowl appearance.
Originally posted by awp8912:
When the Colts were on that playoff streak ending eventually at the AFC championship game, was their Oline soooo terrible the too??

It seems whenever an overrated QB falters, it's always the Oline's fault.

And yes he is overrated. He was supposed to be the unquestioned greatest QB to come out of college in decades.........DECADES.....

The Colts, intentionally tanked a full season just to get him. Ohh and he CHOSE to stay in school an extra year because rumors were that he didn't want to become a Carolina Panther.

Thank god for Carolina that he did do that and they got to pick up Cam Newton instead. At least that dude has an MVP to his name and a Superbowl appearance.

Ok so now you're really screwed up football wise because you have no idea what you're talking about now
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
In news i thought i would never hear

Share 49ersWebzone