LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 150 users in the forums

Adrian Peterson to SAINTS and now to CARDS!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Thoughts?

I bet dude can still beast it.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Thoughts?

I bet dude can still beast it.

At least we don't have to face AP this season!
still will suck lol.
he's lost a considerable amount of explosiveness , and who knows how much he really has left in the tank? ...personally I thought they were better off keeping Hightower
Is it official? If so, great move for them.
They just went from 7-9 to 8-8
didnt cost them much.
Hes old and often injured the fact no team jumped at the chance to sign him shows hes not the AP of old. The Saints dont run the ball all that much cause of there terrible defense and they have Ingram bad move on AP part but oh well he had to play somewhere.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
i hear he doesn't block? which is why some teams stayed away from him
  • titan
  • Veteran
Nice pickup for the saints. I don't think AP is done yet.

They still need defense. When is the last time they gave up less than 350 in a season?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I read somewhere that he got $7 million a year on a two year deal, seems like a lot of money for a running back over 30.
Originally posted by BobS:
I read somewhere that he got $7 million a year on a two year deal, seems like a lot of money for a running back over 30.
What, really? The rumor going around yesterday is that it was a 1-year, $3M deal.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by BobS:
What, really? The rumor going around yesterday is that it was a 1-year, $3M deal.
That sounds more like it, this was an article quoting Petersen himself. maybe his was full of it.
Perfect rotational back and for cheap too. I bet he has a really good season.
Share 49ersWebzone