There are 286 users in the forums

Aaron Hernandez Found Dead In Prison Cell

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Are you saying evidence of the conviction can't be used or all the evidence used at the criminal trial can't be used?

The latter sounds pretty harsh. There is no case if that is the law.

Yes, that is what several articles stated. I don't know MA law, just going off of what some legal blogs said.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
His suicide voids his guilt as case is on appeal, he died an "innocent" man

And no evidence in original trial can be used in civil trial for wrongful death

That is what they are saying about his death that it had to preserving what he had left to give to whoever it is he wanted to give it to. Didn't they say there was a note?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
his dumbass wife was on Dr. Phil and basically felt he was vindicated. uh no b***h, it's a loophole. He would've lost that appeal. They should've tossed her ass in jail too for destroying evidence. She claims she has no idea what was in that garbage she threw away in some dumpster in town.
It should go to the daughter anyways. Poor girl must be traumatized.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
his dumbass wife was on Dr. Phil and basically felt he was vindicated. uh no b***h, it's a loophole. He would've lost that appeal. They should've tossed her ass in jail too for destroying evidence. She claims she has no idea what was in that garbage she threw away in some dumpster in town.
She could not be as dumb as she pretends to be, she will say and do whatever it takes to maintain her life style. She is playing the victim when she knew all along her boyfriend (they weren't married) lived the life of an upscale gang banger who had an I.Q. less than his jersey number.
According to this latest news report, Aaron Hernandez hat CTE:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/21/health/aaron-hernandez-cte/index.html?sr=twCNN092117aaron-hernandez-cte0419PMVODtop
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

And now the daughter is going to sue the NFL because of the reported severe case of CTE they found in his noggin. I'm sure the young daughter made this decision and not the girlfriend and her lawyers...
And I'm sure the CTE from his days in the NFL is what caused him to hang out with violent people before he joined the NFL, too. (Not as much money in suing high schools and colleges).
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 21, 2017 at 4:26 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Frivolous lawsuit.
I think Dashon Goodson single handedly caused his CTE.

[ Edited by SFTifoso on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:14 AM ]

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

And now the daughter is going to sue the NFL because of the reported severe case of CTE they found in his noggin. I'm sure the young daughter made this decision and not the girlfriend and her lawyers...

isn't the stipulation,''blood relative,'' (daughter) gets the money?
Even if they get money its all going to that kids counseling.
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/aaron-hernandez-was-molested-as-child-and-had-sexual-relationship-with-male-friend-news.62116.html
Originally posted by DickWedgie:
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/aaron-hernandez-was-molested-as-child-and-had-sexual-relationship-with-male-friend-news.62116.html
Eh.. Post death reports are always sketchy. Those guards killed him.

Dude was on some Ozarks type stuff.
Originally posted by DickWedgie:
Eh.. Post death reports are always sketchy. Those guards killed him.

Dude was on some Ozarks type stuff.

I have a feeling a lot of his anger stemmed from trying to hide that he was gay.
Share 49ersWebzone