Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by LVJay:
"Blatt"

Claimed Blood?

Old news. He has a bloods tattoo on his hand

Maybe a Crip CO tapped his ass
That's what I'm thinking. And synthetic drugs easily achievable ? Sketch a f
CO got paid

Yup, you're onto something. I'm not saying all COs are sick, but there are some who were already corrupt / have bad intentions before applying for those jobs. Then they get in the system and prey ...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by titan:
BTW, I trust correctional officers / prison guards as much as corrupt cops (zero)... I wouldn't put it past a gay guard accidentally strangling Aaron to death during a struggle to rape that ass and/or tapping dat ass after deceased.

???LMAO

lol you think this doesn't go on in prisons? you are really naive then. i don't think this happened here, i really think he took his life so his daughter would have the money. but guards beating up, raping inmates, that's not uncommon at all.

Yup I bet you're on point with that. Some guards are probably as bad or worse than a few inmates. They get away with a lot tho and are fortunate not to get caught
His suicide letter has been released:

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
What the fruit?

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
His suicide letter has been released:

Shay / soul-mate = jail butt buddy??
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

naw, that's his lady.

as much as I wish it were true, dude wasn't a f****t.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

naw, that's his lady.

as much as I wish it were true, dude wasn't a f****t.

My bad, props to his lady and that letter...

But yeah, I really wanted to take off on that love letter
[ Edited by LVJay on May 5, 2017 at 6:07 PM ]
wouldn't be surprised if it was a set up by the crooked C.O.'s.

Synthetic Marijuana,maybe?

Aaron didn't seem ''all the way there.''

Dude had mental problems. Who knows if he did hang himself or was killed but bottom line is dude was a killer.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on May 5, 2017 at 8:42 PM ]
How quick do you think Hernandez would make Vance McDonald his b***h if they were locked up together

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CityKing415:
How quick do you think Hernandez would make Vance McDonald his b***h if they were locked up together

69 seconds
Originally posted by CityKing415:

Vance would have trouble handling the balls
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
wouldn't be surprised if it was a set up by the crooked C.O.'s.

Synthetic Marijuana,maybe?

Aaron didn't seem ''all the way there.''

Dude had mental problems. Who knows if he did hang himself or was killed but bottom line is dude was a killer.

Agree

The bottom line is - he was a murderer.
As expected, his 2013 conviction has just been vacated.

A judge has agreed to erase Aaron Hernandez's conviction in a 2013 murder case because he died before his appeal was heard.

Judge E. Susan Garsh ruled Tuesday that a legal doctrine that calls for vacating convictions when a defendant dies before the appeal was binding precedent. She said she was compelled to follow it.

A lawyer for Hernandez's estate had asked the judge to overturn the conviction after the former New England Patriots tight end hanged himself in his prison cell last month while serving a life sentence in the killing of semiprofessional football player Odin Lloyd.

Attorney John Thompson said a conviction is not considered final until it is decided by a higher court.

Prosecutors had said that dismissing the murder conviction would reward Hernandez's decision to take his own life.

Prosecutor Patrick Bomberg had argued that Hernandez "should not be able to accomplish in death what he could not accomplish in life."

Lloyd's family could still proceed with a wrongful death lawsuit against Hernandez's estate despite Monday's ruling.

Hernandez, who grew up in Bristol, Connecticut, and played football at Florida, was considered an up-and-coming star during his three seasons with the Patriots. He was cut from the team hours after his arrest in the killing of Lloyd.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19343211/judge-vacates-aaron-hernandez-murder-conviction
My boy is a free man!
Share 49ersWebzone